With what to wear a sweater?
At least one sweater is for everyone, because sweatersin winter they become real rescuers from the cold. Many people like sweaters, not only because they are warm, but also because different sweaters can be combined in their own way with other clothes, creating new images each time. If you also like sweaters, but do not know what they can be combined with, besides jeans, we will help you decide on what to wear a sweater to look even more attractive.
Sweaters in your wardrobe
To ensure that the sweaters do not bother, and the wardrobe was always varied, you need to purchase several sweater models. This will allow you to always be unique and stylish:
- Scandinavian sweater - a wool sweater withgeometrically arranged patterns, fur-trees or deer and other themes for winter. It goes well with ski suits, but if you do not practice winter sports, it will perfectly fit under pants or jeans.
- Sweater or pullover - these sweaters can be combined with scarves or put on them shirts with peeking out from under their collars. If the sweater is thin, you can put a waistcoat or jacket on top of it.
- Sweater-tunic - sweater, which has a lengthslightly above the knees, and under it you can not wear a skirt or trousers. This sweater can easily replace a short winter dress, just pick up warm monophonic tights.
- Cardigan - this sweater is often called a long sweater. Cardigans are worn over shirts, sweaters or dresses.
With what to wear a knitted sweater
The sweater of such a plan is better to acquire a single-colorcolor, and its beauty lies in the texture of the mating itself. That's why, so that this effect is not distorted, a knitted sweater should not be worn with colorful things, and also with accessories in a strip or cage. To it it is necessary to pick up a large costume jewelry, it is better without superfluous shine. To such a sweater trousers, a pencil skirt or jeans are good, and it is better not to put jeans on boots, since the legs will look lean and the shoulders wide.
With what to wear a long sweater
Long is a sweater that falls below the hips. If the sweater is located between the hips and knees, it is a sweater-tunic, but if the sweater is somewhere at the knee level or below, then this sweater is a dress.
- In any case, you can choose whether to put onunder such a thing zauzhennye jeans or trousers or to wear a long sweater with tights as a dress. Another option is to wear a long sweater with leggings or leggings. But avoid the combination of a long sweater and skirt!
- Sweaters that fit the body, look great with a wide belt at the waist.
- The ideal version of shoes for long sweaters will be boots with high bootlegs or boots. Also, if you are not afraid to expose your legs, you can combine these sweaters with ankle boots.
With what to wear a white sweater
- If your style refers more to sports, thenSuch a sweater will be combined with a sports type pants and a jacket. Also, white sweaters are great for skiing, and the image of a scarf and hat will complement the image.
- In the walking version the white sweater is bestcombine with blue jeans, brown-colored boots and shortened sheepskin coat with fur. This image will perfectly complete a long scarf, which will be wrapped around the neck.
- How to wear a sweater for every day? The answer is simple - combine it with a large bag, a cage skirt and classic style boots.
- Also, it will look great white sweater onFamily celebration complete with classic trousers or a beautiful and long skirt. As accessories the chain with a pendant, beads or a bracelet, and also a clutch are the most suitable.
I hope these are small but useful tipshelped you understand how to wear a sweater correctly. Remember that a sweater can be not only a nice warming garment, but also an instrument for creating your style in the cold season! Wear not only warm sweaters, but also beautiful!