Whether to change work?
It is believed that working in the same place in thefor many years is not a good sign. This leads to professional stagnation and lack of interest in development. At the same time, too frequent changes in the workplace, as well, are not indicative of positive aspects. In this article, we'll look at whether you need to change jobs and in which cases it's just necessary.
When to change work
The work has become boring
Change the work, if you, for several years nowwork for the same position, and it does not carry anything new in itself? Of course, because you become more irritable. And every day passes exactly the same as the previous one. In this case, you just need to change something. You need to develop!
No career prospects
If you work in a small organization,the collective of which consists of several people, it will be very difficult and almost impossible to develop. But this is not a reason to quit. You can simply transfer to a new, larger department, where there may be prospects.
If you work in a small company where there is nono prospects for career growth, and stability, it is necessary to change the place of work. After all, you will agree, the shaky state of things, when you do not know, will close your company or leave afloat, not very conducive to working zeal. Perhaps in a larger company there is a place for you, and prospects will certainly be.
Not happy with the salary
If your colleagues working in other firms,the salary is much higher than yours, then you just need to decide something. Talk on this subject with the authorities, and in case of refusal, look for another, more highly paid job.
If you work among people who areto each other is bad, this, of course, does not contribute to high productivity. The team should work as one single organism. Otherwise, nothing good will come of it. Unequivocally you need to change something radically.
When it's not worth changing jobs
Considering the question of whether it is worth changing jobs, you can not fail to touch on the reasons why you should not leave it.
- If you just moped or the decision has comespontaneously and from boredom. Wait. It just affects the fatigue and busy schedule for the previous month. The way out of this situation will be an elementary holiday.
- If a colleague left with whom you worked so well. With his departure, nothing has changed. In place of a resigned friend, a new employee will always come.
- If someone thinks that you are working "out of place". You work wherever you like. Do not listen to anyone.
- If one of the colleagues found a place with great prospects. This may not be entirely accurate, and you will lose your job, but a new place is not foreseen.
- If you just want to prove something to someone. They can not cope without you. It's not worth it. There are no replaceable people.
- If you do not like your boss. You must not love him. Just do your job, and respectfully treat the leadership.
Experts believe that it is important to change the workingplace at least every five years. Plus, you should get promotions within the same company each year. Since during this period a person is able to exhaust all innovations and master the post thoroughly. Then the work becomes uninteresting and ordinary not leading to development.
Now you know if you need to change jobs and when.