What to bring from the Czech Republic?
Soon you will have a trip to the Czech Republic, and you, likean exemplary tourist, you want to plan a trip to the last detail. In this article, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with what can be brought from the Czech Republic as a souvenir. This will help plan the trip budget and save your valuable time.
Let's start with alcohol and everything connected with it. Many people know that the Czechs are famous for their beer, so a beer mug will become an excellent and colorful souvenir that conveys the spirit and traditions of the country. Such a mug can be purchased in almost any store or you can get it for free at a beer tasting. They are often depicted in beautiful corners of the country or ancient buildings. Taking such a mug in your hands, you are immersed in the atmosphere of the Czech Republic.
What to bring from the Czech Republic for a real man? Of course Becherovka! This 38-degree traditional drink has not only amusing properties, but also healing. Becherovka, by its smell, resembles a potion, this is its highlight. Remember, alcohol is worth buying in stores like "Billa", "Tesco" or "Albert", there will be cheaper.
An excellent souvenir will be the following alcoholic beverages:
- Moravian wines (they are only dry, the climate does not suit sweet wines).
- Slivovitsa (vodka from plum juice, aged in oak barrels) or similar apple, pear-shaped, cherry. They can be purchased in any supermarket in the Czech Republic.
- Fornet is a liqueur of 14 herbs, to the taste of Becherovka.
- Absinthe - for fans of especially strong drinks.
A couple of words about sweets:
- Be sure to purchase Czech wafers "Oplatky", they are made in Karlovy Vary water. These delicacies can be found in all the confectionery shops in the Czech Republic.
- Do not remain indifferent to the Czech gingerbread. It's more likely that you will not get them in a good condition, but it will not affect their taste in any way.
A great souvenir will be the Carlsbad Rose. It is lowered into a thermal spring, after a while the flower becomes stone.
You can bring a toy cartoon character Krotik, tin soldiers and puppets. This souvenir will be enjoyed not only by children, but also by adults.
Bring moldy cheeses from the Czech Republic. Please note that only gourmets will appreciate them. The most popular are the cheeses Vltavin, Hermelin, Plesnivec, Kamadet, Niva, Brie. They are perfectly used as a snack for white wine or for real Czech beer.
Many bring from the Czech Republic symbolic pictures with views of the sights.
What to bring from the Czech Republic such that it will please anygirl? Of course, cosmetics and hygiene products, made on the basis of curative Karlovar water. Excellent cream, bath salts, toothpaste, they can be purchased at specialized beauty shops or in Karlovy Vary itself.
The Czech Republic is famous for the manufacture of porcelain. If you can afford finances, be sure to grab the service for yourself or close people.
From small things, as a souvenir it is worth to bring pencils of the firm Koch-i-nor; ceramic houses - copies of Prague houses; hand-operated smoking pipes; pictures, various and magnets and trinkets.