What is he: a good man?
We live in a modern world full of selfishness andarrogance, forgetting about such eternal values as kindness, conscientiousness, compassion and unselfishness. But despite all life's difficulties and troubles, it is important to remain just a good person.
If you have already forgotten about this important quality, we will recall what kind of person he is.
Qualities of a good man
- Conscience. It is the conscience that is our inner judge who directs the person in the right direction. Listening to conscience, you will never commit a bad deed.
- The presence of compassion. Just do not confuse it with a feeling of pity. It is important to be able to understand people, empathize with them, help at a difficult moment and be close.
- Ability to think first about others, and then about yourself.
- A good person does not know what greed and envy are. Its self-sufficiency allows not to depend on material values and various benefits.
- Honesty to yourself and others.
- The ability to accept everyone as they are, regardless of their religion, age, gender, race or sexual orientation.
- The desire to make the world a little better. Nobody talks about the need to invent a vaccine for a rare disease, but just to give a hand to an elderly person, smile a deaf passer-by, treat the hungry on the street, give way to transport or hang a feeder on a tree can each of us.
- A good person sees the good in everything. For him, the glass is always half full, and not empty.
Each of us must remember how a person should be, carry these qualities and be an example for others.
How to become a good person
All people are completely different in nature and behavior (this is written in the article What kind of person can there be) But despite this, in the hands of each decision - how to become in this life.
Being good is not as easy as it might seemat first sight. This is not a one-time positive act, it's a way of life. You do not need to be like someone, it's important to remain yourself and do good things.
- For starters, think about what goodqualities you do not have, and figure out how they can be embodied in your way of life. If you are stingy - start making small gifts to your friends and acquaintances without any reason, donate some money to a homeless person or give him something from your old clothes.
- Do compliments to all who deserve it,even unfamiliar or unpleasant to you people. Sincerely rejoice at the victories and achievements of your associates. The ability to recognize the achievements of another person is worthy of respect.
- Do not compare yourself with other people, concentrate only on yourself and on your qualities.
- Love yourself and accept what you are.
- Protect those who are offended.
- Treat people as you would like them to treat you.
If you decide to change your life for the better and never do bad things again, then you will be useful article How to be a good person.