What is an idea?
The concept of an idea can be viewed in its differentvalues. The interpretation of this definition exists in psychology and in philosophy. Without an idea, it is impossible to create anything new, it is a kind of engine of thought, a motivation for action. This article will help us understand what an idea is.
Structure of the idea
The idea is the basic idea that lies at the base of the theoretical system. The creative nature of thinking is expressed precisely in the idea. In fact, the idea is a thought that goes into action.
The structure of the idea is as follows:
- The formulation (statement);
- The goal that is put before a person, the ways to achieve it;
- The form of resolution of the contradiction between the expert, who must solve the problem situation and the situation itself.
Achieving the synthesis of knowledge is the main function of the idea. The stage of finding the idea of a solution is the highest in creative search.
Idea is thought
Mind is a chain consisting of:
- primary impulse;
The idea is the first image, the first imprintinga certain primary impulse, which occurs outside the mind of man. The formation of this occurs in the space of the supramental. After that, the first subtle idea-imprint, print, "trace" is deposited in the mental space, that is, takes shape, thought. Thus, the idea is the adaptation of the prototype-idea to the real conditions of the environment. Thought takes either a figurative form, or a verbal one. It can have a continuation and induce a person to act.
The concept of the idea in philosophy and anthropology
The essence of the idea has been tried by scientists of different directions for many centuries. Formulations of what is the basic idea there are many.
An idea is a mental prototype of something that distinguishes its main and essential features.
- Philosophers talk about the idea as follows: the idea is the form and means of human knowledge of reality. It should be borne in mind that this, in fact, is not only an element of the mental process, but also the reality of the surrounding world, to which this process is directed.
- Psychologists view the idea as a representation of imagination and memory, or as a representation of the consciousness of an object or process of the external world.
- Cultural anthropology is engaged in research,so-called cultural diffusion. She studies the dissemination of ideas from one culture to another. Conclusions are drawn that although cultures are influenced by each other, similar ideas can develop in isolation.
What is the idea of the work
The idea of an artistic work is the main idea, which generalizes the semantic and figurative-emotional content of the work.
Answer the question, what is the idea of the textliterary work, can be as follows. This is an idea that can not be recreated through other arts. It can be expressed only through interaction and unity of all components that make up the structure of a literary work.
Thinking about what an idea ispoem, you can understand that it is formulated in the same way as the idea of any literary work. And the idea in literature is the thought that is contained in the work. Ideas that are expressed in the literature are many. They can be logical and abstract. Logical ideas are thoughts that can be easily conveyed without figurative means, we are able to perceive them intellectually. This is typical of documentary literature. Abstract ideas are characteristic for artistic works.