What can I make juice from?
Cooking juice at home is more profitable and useful thanbuy it in the store, because you will always know that only fresh fruits, vegetables and berries were used during cooking. Reading the composition of juice in the store, you can be disappointed, so if you want you can learn to make juice at home.
Each person has his own taste preferences,determine what you will cook from. You can, for example, make tomato juice, the recipe of which is quite simple. You will need directly tomatoes, salt and sugar. One kilogram of tomatoes will give about a liter of juice.
- Tomatoes washed with running water, remove all the spoiled places, cut into pieces.
- Fold everything in a saucepan, add water, so that the tomatoes do not burn and leave to cook for a small fire for about fifteen minutes.
- When the time has passed, let the tomatoes cool down, then thoroughly wipe them through a sieve (the better this will work for you, the more the pulp will be in the juice).
- Rubbed product put back on the fire, add salt and sugar, about half a tablespoon.
- Give the juice to boil and cut another quarter of an hour, then pour it into pre-prepared sterilized jars.
When the banks cool down, put them away for storage.
Recipe for apple juice at home
For him you will need apples of autumn varieties, from which the juice will turn out to be more saturated with useful substances.
- Prepare apples, sugar (if apples are sour);
- remove all spoiled places, seeds. Skip the ready apples through the juicer;
- wait for a while until the foam itself settles and the sludge settles;
- to get a clear juice, you need ittwice pass through gauze - before the first boiling and before the second. Foam, which is formed, always remove. Then again bring the juice to a boil, but do not boil it, and pour over the cooked jars.
Store juice in a dark place.
How can you make freshly squeezed juice, read in the article How to make juice.
Often, the mistresses are wondering how to make juice from sea-buckthorn, and so it is done similarly to tomato, and you will learn about the ways of storing and storing juice from our article How to prepare juice.