Wall newspaper for the New Year 2018 do it yourself - templates
On the eve of the New Year holidays, training begins in educational and preschool institutions: decorating classes and venues for events, rehearsals for matinees and festive performances. In addition, competitions are organized for the best picture or wall newspaper. For talented kids, this is a chance to show their abilities to a large audience. But what about those guys who want to take part, but poorly own the technique of drawing? There is an exit! You need to download a ready-made wall newspaper for the New Year 2018 (with your own hands), the templates of which will help to create a real masterpiece without the skills of fine art. But first, you need to learn how to properly make a wall newspaper and what materials will be needed.
What you need to consider when creating a wall newspaper
- Remember that the content and theme of the wall newspaper must be unique, as the children remember the subject of past issues well.
- In addition to standard greetings, New Year images, the newspaper should be informative. Include in it several materials about school and extracurricular activities, useful announcements, summing up the 2018 academic year.
- Originality has not been canceled. Come up with something new and unusual. For example, the quest "Find a gift from Santa Claus" with clever, humorous tips.
What materials will be needed
In this regard, there are no standard guidelines. It all depends on the technique that you will apply in the design. It should be noted that the design of the wall newspaper is not only drawings and photographs. You can use any elements of decorative art. For example, figures in the style of origami, patchwork, quilling, appliqués, scrapbooking, etc. will look great. Eco-friendly decor looks like original - compositions of cones, spruce twigs, berries and leaves. It all depends on your imagination, so any material can come up - from colored paper to leather and fur.
We recommend that you first decide what types of decor you will use, then prepare all the necessary materials. Do not forget that most of them can be found at home, these are details of old clothes, magazine clippings, foil, pieces of cloth, broken toys, cotton wool and much more.
How to make a wall newspaper
In order for a newspaper to be flawless, it is necessary to adhere to the main rule: to correctly distribute blocks with content. To do this, make a plan for the future of creation - decide which articles, drawings, photographs and design elements you are planning to place.
Take a simple pencil and ruler. Divide the “drawing paper” into even cells, leaving more space in the center for the main New Year composition. This will give the opportunity to evenly distribute the space of the sheet. Remember to leave a space at the top for the main headline and congratulations. Conditionally sign with a pencil all the blocks, so as not to forget the sequence of content.
An example of a wall newspaper:
|Text No. 1 (summing up)||Basic FIGURE||TEXT №3 (announcements, events, etc.)|
|Text 2 (interesting facts)||PHOTO COLLAGE||WISH CONVERT|
- Text.Alternatively, create a document with text in Photoshop, using handwritten fonts, and print on the printer, adjusting the width of the wall newspaper column. Then stick on the paper. You can also add a beautiful Christmas frame.Do not forget that different people will read your creation, so make the letters a bit larger.
- Drawings.Pictures should reflect the theme of the articles and harmoniously fit into the overall composition. Mandatory characters of 2018 are the yellow earthen Dog and traditional Father Frost, Snow Maiden, Snowman.
Collage.An interesting element will be cuttings from photos of students, teachers and parents. Cut out the heads of people and stick them to the drawn figures in the form of human bodies. Collage can be arranged in the form of a round dance around a tree or playing snowballs, skating, sledding, skiing, etc.
Tip!If your skills in art are “lame”, then we recommend downloading the coloring of the desired subject, print it out with a printer, and outline the template using a carbon copy.
- The decor.Perhaps the most important detail in the design of the newspaper. Without a bright decoration, the product will look gloomy, boring and will not cause much interest. To do this, you can use the most incredible techniques of decorative art - from a simple application to twisting paper or beadwork.
It is very important to make your creation not only informative and colorful, but also interactive. The children will gladly take part in the contest “The Best New Year's Greetings”, if you place an envelope in one of the blocks of the newspaper, and put a table with felt-tip pens and pieces of paper next to it. Everyone can write a wish and put it in the pocket. The author of the most original congratulations will receive a prize.
Of course, our version of the wall newspaper, as well as ideas, may not please everyone, so your imagination and abilities will help to create a real masterpiece that will remain in memory for many years.