The wheel of life is the motivation for the future!
If you are trying to understand who you are, why you arein this world, where you move and what is the meaning of life, in the end, then for the beginning you need to balance your life and start to achieve really high results. Start small, answer your basic questions and move on.
So, in order to balance your life values and cover all spheres of life, you need to build a model called "The Wheel of Life."
You probably already knew that it would bea circle. It will include 8 different spheres of life. To do this, you first of all need to determine and understand for yourself which of them are most important to you, and choose 8 of them. Reflections on life will help you to reveal the main thing. Or you can use a common model that includes the following values of life:
- Self-realization is your work, career, hobbies, recognition, satisfaction of your own ambitions.
- Health - your energy, the level of physical fitness, proper nutrition, body care.
- The financial side is your income level, how much you are self-sufficient, the standard of living.
- Personal life - love, family relationships, your personal time.
- Personal growth is self-development, something that you have already learned, spiritual growth.
- Rest - travel, sleep, entertainment.
- Communicative side - communication with friends, friends, help people.
- Family and home - the conditions of life, everyday life, the degree of comfort.
The wheel of life is divided into 8 equal parts, eachfrom which the name of a certain sphere is entered. Next you need to put an estimate of each of them on a 10-point scale - how happy you are with this party, how much you have already realized your possibilities. Accordingly, 1 - the extreme degree of dissatisfaction, and 10 - complete satisfaction.
Now we draw the boundaries of the resulting figure. Ideally, it should be a circle passing through the mark 10. But if your wheel of life turned out to be a five, but nevertheless is a round figure, then this is a good indicator characterizing the uniform fullness of the spheres. That is, if you represent it as a real object, then this imaginary image can easily roll. This means that you are just as easy to go through life. And if you continue in the same spirit, then you can reach dozens.
But often a polyhedron is obtained. Some sphere now and then falls out, and even not one. Analyze your wheel of life. Where would you like to start in the first place? What results do you want to achieve in six months, a year, 5 years?
Make long-term goals and break them down intoshort-term. Then start to "level" your figure. To achieve any goal, a good motivation is needed, especially for those that are aimed at the future. Perhaps, some of your actions can cover several spheres at once. Start with just such goals - in this case, the motivation will be stronger.
Hang this wheel on the wall. So it will every day encourage you to take the next steps to your goals.