The most delicious Ukrainian borscht with cabbage. These classic recipes
Hello! Today I remembered that I promised you to write an article about real Ukrainian soups. And in particular to reveal the secret ingredient of this first dish. So they waited.
Tasty, fragrant, brewed with love will surely work out for anyone, the main thing is to try very hard and cook it as described in this article. You have everything going.
Ukrainian borscht is traditionally cooked according to GOST with donuts, beef or pork, chicken, beetroot and sauerkraut, and even homemade dumplings. But the super tasty and fragrant version of this classic dish is cooked with garlic, pork lard and greens, dill.
Traditionally, Ukrainian borscht is better to cook with pork and beef, like the classic version.
You can of course use poultry meat, such as chicken or duck.
How to cook Ukrainian borscht with pork
We will need:
- pork ribs -0.5 kg
- fresh cabbage - 200 g
- beets - 150 g
- boiled white beans - 100 g
- potatoes - 200 g
- carrot - 80 g
- Onions - 80 g
- garlic - 1 clove
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp
- olive oil - 20 ml
- sour cream - 50 g
- greens to taste
- salt, pepper, bay leaf, sugar to taste
- vinegar - 1 tbsp
- water - 2-3 l
1. Cut fresh, beautiful-looking maroon beets into slices. And then crumble with straw.
2. Crumble the carrot with a culinary knife so that it looks like thin sticks.
3. Shred cabbage very carefully, do not rush to make it beautiful.
4. Cut the potatoes first along the sticks, and then make cubes of them.
5. Cut pork ribs into slices.
6. Pour water into the pot and bring to a boil. Add meat, at the very end of cooking, throw bay leaf and salt. Cooking time 2 hours.
7. Carrots and onions are necessary until the meat is cooked and fried in a frying pan with vegetable oil so that the vegetables are soft.
8. After that, add beets to vegetables. Roast until the beets are soft. Sugar. At the end, sprinkle with vinegar slightly.
9. Add some water and tomato paste.
10.Pour the potatoes into the pan and cook until almost the moment the potatoes are cooked. Add all roasted vegetables in cooked meat broth with meat. Salt and pepper to your taste.
11. Add the cabbage, chopped garlic and beans. Beans must be taken either canned or boiled. Cook for another 15 minutes. After turn off the stove and let it brew.
12. Looks very nice and appetizing. Sprinkle with herbs for aroma and richness. Bon Appetit!
Ukrainian borsch with donuts or dumplings
We will need:
- Beef on the bone - 400 g
- beets - 250 g
- white cabbage - 0.5 pcs.
- carrots - 2 pcs.
- garlic - 1 clove
- greens, salt, pepper to taste
- vinegar - 0.5 tsp
- flour - 200 g
- milk - 100 ml
1. Start with meat. Rinse well in running water. Cut into pieces and send in a pot of water. After boiling, add one carrot into the broth, and the whole, leaves of bay leaves and onions, also whole, peeled. Simmer such aromatic fat for about an hour.
Important! After boiling the meat do not forget to remove the foam to make the broth light.
2Slice all fresh and fortified vegetables to your liking. I suggest carrots, beets and cabbage chop straws. A onion and potato cubes. In a mortar, rub garlic and herbs, adding salt, so that this mixture gives juice.
3. Fry carrots and onions in a pan with butter. Next, bring them beets and sugar. Fry vegetables until soft. At the end, sprinkle with vinegar.
Important! If you want to make red soup, be sure to use vinegar to fix the color.
Add to the broth already cooked potatoes. Boil the cabbage and cook for about 20 minutes. After the potatoes are cooked, add a grill of vegetables and tomato paste (or grate the tomato flesh). Let it cook for about 5 minutes more.
4. How to make donuts? Knead the dough first. Take the warm water on the floor of the glass and add a spoonful of tea yeast (dry), sugar and salt. Let it stand until you see a yeast cap, in about 5 minutes it will happen.
Then add vegetable oil and flour. Stir. Dough is ready. Let it stand and rise 2 times in a warm place. Then make balls of it and place them on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil. Top pampushechek grease with milk.Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
To make pampushki garlic, on top of the ready-made pastries, apply the softened garlic mixed with vegetable oil and salt. Garlic pampuhi ready.
5. Serve the Ukrainian stew with sour cream and garlic buns to the table. Enjoy your and delicious fragrant stories 🙂
The recipe for this stew with beans
Do you know how this dish sounds right? Write your comments 🙂 Here’s how it says in their languageSpravniy Ukrainian borsch
1. As always, this first dish is prepared from the fact that the first thing cooked meat broth.
2. Pour the pieces of beef with water and after boiling remove the foam. Cook for about 1 hour. Then remove the meat so that it lies in the plate and cooled.
3. Throw the beans in the broth.
Important! To make the beans cure faster, fill it with cold water overnight beforehand.
4. Beets are cut into slices, and the long ones will look more beautiful.
5. Fry beetroot in a frying pan with vegetable oil until soft. At the end sprinkle it with vinegar. Add the beets to the beans.
6. Cut onions and carrots with a kitchen knife to your taste. Frozen peppers, you can take a fresh cut into cubes. All vegetables fry in a pan with butter over low heat.This will zazharka.
7. That's how bright it all looks.
8. At the end of frying, add tomato paste or ketchup. Stir and stew for another 2 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with greens and of course chopped garlic. Aroma what awesome, right?
10. Send the meat into the broth, slicing it in advance.
11. Chop the cabbage and chop the potatoes into cubes.
12. First add the potatoes to the broth.
13. Then the cabbage.
14. At the very end, when the potatoes and cabbage are almost ready, fry and cook for another 2 minutes.
15. Fatty, delicious, delicious Ukrainian is ready! Serve this dish can be with bread and pickled onions. Well, or of course traditionally with pampuhi.
You can cook this and dumplings.How to make dumplings?
We will need:
- egg - 1 pc.
- water - 0.5 st.
- flour - as much as the dough will be tight and dense
- salt to taste
1. Mix the egg with water, mix and salt. Add flour. Roll out the dough.
2. Tear off arbitrarily small lumps and throw them into the finished soup. You can cut them with a knife. Form the lumps. Boil them for about 2-3 minutes, readiness can be seen as they emerge, then ready to eat.
Recipe with bacon and garlic
The secret ingredient of any Ukrainian first dish is garlic, it makes it rich, and of course the fat, which gives richness and delicious taste. Beetroot gives burgundy hue in the soup. And the soup filled with bacon is the highlight of the national hot dish. This is where this excellent taste comes from when you cook at home. This is what distinguishes this option from our Russian.
Any hostess cooks it all the same in different ways, I personally cook often without zazharki, just cut the vegetables and add them fresh, so it turns out that even without vinegar. If you fry, do it right.
It happens that I cook this dish without meat, it turns out a simple vegetable soup. In stores, even saw this product for the winter in banks. That is even what has come up. I think that the cooking technology there is the same, they just roll the liquid under the lid. As you can see there are many options, as they say, who is ready for that.
We will need:
beef or pork broth - 3 l
- beets - 1 pc.
- potatoes - 4-5 pieces
- carrots - 1 pc.
- onion - 1 head
- garlic - 1 clove
- cabbage - 200 g
- beans - 80 g
- pickled salted lard - 120 g
- Tomato paste - 3 tbsp
- fresh or frozen greens - to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Start working with the fact that you will need to boil the broth in advance. Broth is cooked elementary simply, as always, I think it will not be difficult to cook it. If there is any difficulty, read above how to cook it.
2. Next, cut all the vegetables. First cut the potatoes into cubes, and then make cubes of them. Carrot grate on a coarse grater. Beetroot, too, rub on a grater, if you prefer to cut, then chop with a knife into thin stripes. Crumble onion finely into cubes. Shred cabbage.
Important! You know that it is better to take carrots in spring not fresh from the cellar, but frozen from autumn. More fresh vitamins are preserved in frozen carrots than in the one that will lie in a cold place all winter.
3. In the broth, which has just boiled, add beans, carrots and beetroot.
Important! Beans, you must first soak in water, it is better that it stood overnight. Thus, it is cooked faster in the pan.
4. Pour after boiling the beans in the broth for about 20-30 minutes, slices of potatoes and chopped cabbage.
5. Make a fry.How to cook? To do this, chop the onion with a small kitchen knife, add it to the pan and fry in sunflower oil until transparent.
6. Next, throw carrots in it, mix. Add tomato paste.
7. Now the secret technology of this most delicious dish, chop up lard and garlic, finely chop with a knife.
8. Add products to the stupa and rub it well with a stick. At the end, add chopped greens and do the same. Garlic dressing in Ukrainian is ready.
9. Add a dressing of lard and garlic, and a roast of vegetables, salt and pepper, stir and boil for another 10 minutes. Turn off the stove and allow the dish to infuse and become thick. Bon Appetit!
Serve hot with sour cream and bread or pampushkas. Top, add each to a plate of chopped greens to taste.
Lard with garlic and greens
It is possible to build an awesome snack from these ingredients, from which you simply don’t just lick your fingers, but also swallow them.Watch this video and learn:
But as for those who like to read, this description will help you:
We will need:
- Fresh lard (not salty) -1 kg
- Garlic - 9 cloves
- Chives and Dill
- Salt - 2 tsp
- Ground black pepper
- Ground coriander
1. Cook all food on the table. Carefully remove the skin from the fat with a knife. Cut into portions. Then take any electric device, the best blender or meat grinder to use. And grind this ingredient.
2. Get this pork gruel. With garlic press add squeezed garlic to mush. Feel what flavor went? Chop the greens with a knife and send them to this greasy mixture. Salt it. Although you can not salt, because the fat is already salty.
3. Stir the resulting liquid mass. Take the loaf and spread it on the pieces. Sprinkle with black pepper and coriander on top. Well, yummy, I tell you turned out! Yummy just! Cheating! 🙂 Serve such sandwiches to the table.
And you can apply to the stewed potatoes with stewed meat.
Skunk soup or old bacon
This look will be with the addition of smoked bacon, or you can take the old one. Tomatoes (tomatoes) will be used fresh, you can of course be replaced by tomato paste.
P.SIn the summer, I still love to cook green with sorrel, without cabbage and without beets, also vitaminized and very tasty varietal.My grandmother can eat it hot and even cold with sour cream.
For a change, she still uses the oven for cooking, and cooks in chicken broth, and makes small pieces of chicken and serves them with garlic. How to cook and how to cook such a soup, you also certainly will soon learn. Somehow I will also describe this view and show it in my notes.
And my mommy cooks such a dish always in a slow cooker. Indeed, in a miracle-cooker it is always a pleasure to cook.