Tasty pork with potatoes in the oven - simple cooking recipes
Good afternoon! Today our main product is pork. If you know how to cook it, it always turns out delicious. Today I will tell you a few recipes for how to prepare it so that it is appetizing and pleasant to serve.
To say that pork is very useful too much, because everyone knows that it is rich in zinc and iron. This product is useful for nursing women, as it contains a huge amount of protein. Do not forget about our vessels and heart, pork stabilizes their functioning.
Let's hope that these recipes do not seem complicated to you. Also, all the products are in your fridge. The main thing to remember is to eat right and in moderation!
Tasty pork with potatoes, baked in the oven in the sleeve
For cooking a delicious lunch or an urgent dinner in front of the guests, a lot is not required, for such cases, there is a simple recipe for pork with potatoes cooked in the sleeve.
Almost everyone in the kitchen has:
- a kilo of potatoes
- two carrots
- marjoram spoon
- about thirty grams of vegetable oil
- pork six hundred grams
- 150 grams onion turnip
- 2 types of mustard: a normal teaspoon and two grainy
- raspberry vinegar
- salt and pepper each add to your taste.
1. Let's start to prepare our culinary masterpiece in a hurry, so, first we take pork, wash it well, then dry it with a paper towel. Cut into small pieces, suitable for cooking pork tenderloin or with a thin layer of lard. In the second case, it will be more bold.
2. We clean the onion, cut it into half rings, put it all in a cup to the meat. Next, salt, pepper to taste, add all the mustard and pour with raspberry vinegar, mix everything well. Marinate for thirty minutes.
3. While the meat is pickled, peel the potatoes, cut into small pieces, and add carrot to the half rings. Add spices with sunflower oil, and mix them.
4. Mix potatoes with meat together. After that, we put the whole thing in a sleeve, dub horizontally, fasten the edges and put it on a baking sheet or a large form.We put in the oven for 40-60 minutes, the temperature should be 180 degrees. The dish will be juicy and tasty.