Tartlets for the New Year 2019Are you here: Home »Recipes 2019»Tartlets for the New Year 2019
Christmas snacks should be not only rich, tasty, but also varied and beautiful. Ready-made tartlets made from shortcrust dough that are filled with caviar, mixtures of avocado, cream or curd cheese, mushrooms or salads will help to brightly serve simple ingredients. Greens, canned corn, peas, pineapples or pomegranate seeds can be an ornament for them. Sandy tartlets with avocado, red caviar, fried champignons with onions and a salad of boiled beets with chopped garlic and walnuts are amazingly beautiful and very tasty.
|Cooking time:||1 hour 10 minutes|
- tartlets (large sand) - 16 pieces;
- red caviar - 8 teaspoons;
- avocado - 1 piece;
- beets (small) - 1 piece;
- onions (medium) - 0.5 pieces;
- garlic - 1 slice;
- walnuts - 40 grams;
- mushrooms in a jar - 200 grams;
- pomegranate grains - 1 handful;
- canned pineapple - 1 ring;
- butter - 3 tablespoons;
- curd cheese - 2 tablespoons;
- cream cheese - 2 tablespoons;
- mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons;
- ground pepper;
- Red caviar, canned pineapple rings, open champignons. Pomegranate seeds are separated, small beets are washed, boiled in water for 40 minutes, cooled in cold water and cleaned. All ingredients are given on 16 tartlets with 4 different fillings. Sand dough products are fragile, so we work with them carefully.
- While the beets are boiling, we put the softened butter (2 tablespoons) and the curd cheese in a bowl.
- Mix well with a fork billet. She will add a snack of delicate creamy taste.
- Divide the prepared mixture into 4 parts and carefully fill the tartlets.
- Add bright red caviar on top (1 tsp each) and decorate with parsley. The first batch of tartlets with red caviar is ready.
- For 2 batches, cut the avocado with a knife in the middle over the entire surface, slightly twist the halves and open.
- In one half we take out the pulp with a spoon, knead with a fork, sprinkle with lemon juice so that the mass does not darken, and mix with cream cheese (Mascarpone or Philadelphia). Mix well. The mixture is obtained with a cheese and light nutty flavor.
- Divide the prepared avocado mixture into 4 parts and fill in tartlets, making indentations.
- We spread red caviar in the hollows (1 tsp each) and the beautiful tartlets are ready.
- For the next batch, finely chop the onion, fry in the remaining oil until soft. Mushrooms are taken out of the jar, cut into cubes, put into onions, slightly salt, pepper and fry, stirring, at an average temperature of 8-10 minutes. Cool the aromatic mass, add mayonnaise (1 tablespoon) and mix.
- Pineapple goes well with mushrooms and mayonnaise. Cut the canned ring into small cubes. Fill the tartlets with mushroom mass (4 pcs.) And decorate with pineapple cubes (3 pcs.) On top.
- Large walnuts (4 pcs.) We leave for decoration, rest chop. We grind the finished beets coarsely, add mayonnaise (1 tbsp), nuts, a little salt and a clove of garlic passed through the press. Mix well.