The medicinal substance "Superchistotel" is able to remove warts, papillomas and dry calluses, not provoking their reappearance. The product is released in bottles of 1.2 ml.
Indications for the appointment of the drug "Superchistotel"the instruction for its use enumerates such: warts of various species and localization (ordinary, plantar, filiform), genital warts, localized on the skin, papillomas, keratomas, dry calluses. When using this drug, sometimes there is a feeling of tingling or light burning.
Contraindications for the appointment of the drug "Superchistotel" instruction for its use lists the following:
1) the presence of moles (pigment nevi) in the area in which it is planned to use it;
2) pregnancy of the patient;
3) the time of breastfeeding;
4) the location of the removed elements on the mucous membrane or on the red labial margin;
5) application of the preparation for burn, wound or otherwise damaged surface;
6) children's age of patients.
Side effects that can occur whenSuperchistotel ", the instruction on its use leads to such: hyperemia (redness) and the appearance of puffiness of the eyelids, which develops in the case of application of the medicine near the eyes, the formation of burns in those places where the medication has got on the healthy skin. In the event that a burn has appeared, it is necessary to be careful not to rub the preparation on the skin, to remove its residues from its surface. After this, you need to immediately consult a doctor.
When using the "Superchistotel" medicinal product, the instruction for its use gives such a list of precautions:
1. Before starting treatment with this tool, you need to get a doctor's advice, since self-use is not recommended.
2. The removal of genital warts is strictly in the outpatient setting and only by qualified medical personnel.
3. Applying the medicine "Superchistotel" from warts and other formations, it is not allowed to bandage those parts of the skin on which it is applied.
4. The drug "Superchistotel", the use of which can be potentially dangerous to health, is prohibited to use on those entities that are localized in skin folds (for example, in the intervals between the fingers, both on the arms and legs, in the groin, in the prinal area and and so on), and in those areas where there is an increased allocation of sweat.
Compliance with these precautions shouldhelp the patient avoid getting burned from this medication on healthy skin. It is also important to remember that the areas of the affected skin treated with the "Superchistotel" drug need regular drying in the air.
Instructions for the use of this medication warns that you can not wash with water, or lubricate any area of skin that has been processed by him.
Dosage and route of administration: first you need to lubricate the skin with a baby's skin around the defect, then you need to apply the drug to the defect and allow it to completely absorb. Do not rub and spread the liquid.
For different types of skin formationdifferent dosage of the drug. So, for the eradication of warts it is necessary to apply once a day for one drop, for three days; to eliminate calluses - apply one drop per day for five days; to eliminate papillomas - apply one drop of the drug once. First, there is a slight burning sensation, later black dots will begin to appear, indicating the defect is withering away, and on the fourth - sixth day the defect will be eliminated.