Scaffolding and derrick tours: a tricky selection of simple designs
We were inspired by the high demand for rental of these materials to tell readers about building structures. To get the desired result, it is important to accurately understand what is required at the construction site. There is no need to explain the difference between scaffolding and towers with professionals. However, for those who are just deploying the site, the following information will come in handy.
Scaffolding and tower tours are simple prefabricated structures for working at height. They are used on all construction sites at the stage of installation, decoration or repair work.
Scaffolding or derricks: advantages for practical choice
Construction scaffolding rental(auxiliary constructions for work at height) is relevant at the stage of building construction and facade finishing, i.e. during street work. Auxiliary prefabricated structure withstands large loads and a large number of bags of materials.
It is better to give preference to this type of structures when:
- cargo lifting to a height of more than 15-20 meters is planned;
- a one-time task is performed on a large area;
- construction budget is limited;
- the work is temporary, i.e. performed on one site.
Towers-tours - auxiliary prefabricated structures made of metal parallel ladders fastened together with ties. Designed to work inside buildings with high ceilings.Tower rental tourmakes sense when maneuverability and movement of structures around the room is required.
It is better to give preference to tower tours when:
- the building has already been made screed, because towers tours are on wheels;
- in the walls there is something to grasp when moving;
- Work with the towers-tours can be carried out at different sites.
Why rent is more profitable than buying?
All tower tours, which are used on the Belarusian sites, are made abroad. It is unprofitable to buy them because of the high price. Whether they will be needed at other sites is difficult to predict, and it is unprofitable to purchase expensive structures for one-time work. Rent is cheaper and profitable for contractors. The cost depends on the timing and design parameters.For example, narrow and low models are cheaper to transport and easier to assemble, but less stable.
How to choose the necessary parameters?
- measure the height of the ceiling;
- determine the scope of work;
- think about the approximate load on the tower;
- prepare the floor for the movement of the structure on wheels.
The company Top-arenda.by offers rent scaffolding and towers tour at competitive prices. Call and order! The prices will pleasantly surprise you!