Renewal at school in the 2017-2018 year
If both dad and mom are working, a new school year 2017-2018 will be a real salvation. After classes, the child will be under the supervision of teachers and do useful things - learn lessons, develop, engage in creativity, communicate with peers, and so on. The shape of the modern after-school school is very different from the one that the parents used to go to, and for the most part depends on the school.
How will the after-school service be organized in schools in 2017-2018?
An after-school or after-school group means the organization of pupils after school hours. It is up to the law to allow schools to decide for themselves whether they need to either create an after-school group or not. But in most educational institutions they still work, because it is a real salvation for working parents. Most often, the after-school works only for elementary schools, but sometimes for middle-class students.
Duration also depends on the school, although most often children can be in a group until 6.00 pm. The group teacher looks after the children, ensuring their safety. In addition, in most cases, the teacher conducts games and activities with children.Pupil on the post-dock do the following:
- Learn homework.
- Read books and play educational games.
- Have dinner.
- Have a rest.
- Go out for a walk on the street.
- Attend circles if they work at school, and so on.
The program of the extended day group is established by the educational institution. Sometimes the caregiver only ensures the safety of children and does not conduct any classes. In this case, he is not obliged to learn lessons with the child. Although teachers are often not only conducive to the development of the child, they can also help to tighten the grades in any subject.
Pros and cons of post-graduate school
Being a student, especially of the lower grades, in the extended day group has many advantages:
- Parents can not worry about the safety of the child, as he is under the supervision of a caregiver.
- The child will eat a full hot lunch and will not sit hungry. Although often for lunch you need to pay extra.
- The child will be able to teach lessons in school.
- A student will be able to attend school circles, if there are any.
- A child communicates with his peers, learns to find a common language with other people, adapts to a social society.
- The student must go outside (except for bad weather). Usually organized two walks.
Despite the long list of advantages, the after-product has its drawbacks:
- A child may get tired of a long stay in school and an active program. Fatigue usually leads to irritation and reluctance to go to school in the morning.
- The lack of personal space can also negatively affect the psychological state of the student.
- The food in the school canteen, despite its utility, is rarely tasty.
- In bad weather, children spend most of their time at their desks, and this negatively affects not only the psychological state, but also health. Most students do not sit properly at their desks, which increases the risk of spinal curvature.
The positive and negative aspects of the child’s stay at the post-school education are largely dependent on the school and teacher.
How much is the post-graduate school in 2017-2018?
Since 2014, the GPA in schools have become paid. This decision was made by the Government of Russia due to the fact that the budget does not have enough funds to finance them. The law "On Education" allows schools to independently set the cost of finding children on an after-school service.
Many parents are interested in how much it costs to attend a school in 2017-2018.It is impossible to answer this question unequivocally, since the tariff depends on several factors:
- Region and settlement.
- Programs prodlenki.
- Prestige school and so on.
The cost in Moscow schools varies from 2 500 to 8000 rubles, lower prices are found in the provinces, and in remote small towns often free free-air is practiced. In some schools, preferential categories of parents (large families, single mothers) can count on free stay of the child in the extended-day group or partial payment.