Psychological test for determining the important in life
A psychological test of 10 questions that will tell you a lot about your character and desires.Respond quickly, honestly and without hesitation - the first thing that comes to your mind.This is a very important condition.
Take a sheet of paper and a pen. After reading the question, write down the answer immediately. Do not forget: write down / sketch the first association that comes to mind, since the reflections already include a certain game with your subconscious.
These are the questions:
- Imagine that you are going with someone in the forest. Who could it be?
- You walk through the forest and you see an animal not far from you. What is this beast?
- What happens after you have met his eyes?
- You continue to walk through the forest. Go out to the clearing on which the house of your dreams stands. How would you describe its size?
- Is the house of your dreams surrounded by a fence?
- You enter the house. Go to the dining room to look at the dining table. Describe what you see on it and around it.
- You leave the house through the back door. And you see a cup lying right on the grass. What material is it made of?
- What would you do if you saw her?
- You come to the end of the yard, in the middle of which there is a house. There is a pond. What is this body of water?
- How are you going to cross the water to move on?
All your answers are nothing more than an illustration of your values and ideals. Here's how to analyze them:
- The person next to whom you are walking is the most important person in your life.
- The size of an imaginary animal is actually the size of your problems within your subconscious. The bigger the animal, the harder it is for you to live.
- The way you react to an unexpected meeting in the forest is the most characteristic way for you to solve problems (aggressive, passive or fleeing).
- The size of the house you saw is the size of your ambitions. If it is too big, perhaps you have high expectations of life.
- If there is no fence, you are open and inwardfree man. If it is, then you appreciate the personal space and expect the same from others. That is, you will never enter the personal space of others without permission.
- If in this room you do not see food, flowers or people, then you are most likely deeply unhappy.
- Strength and durability of the material from whichmade a cup - is how strong and strong you perceive your relationship in the family. A disposable plastic or paper glass? Glass? Most likely, you are worried about the future of your family. If the cup was in your mind metal or porcelain, then you have nothing to worry about.
- Your act characterizes the attitude to the person from question number 1.
- The size of the pond is the size of your sexual appetite.
- The more "wet" mode of movement you choose, the more important in your life is sex.
Note: You can pass this test again and again with a difference of several weeks, months or years. The fact is that it does not reflect any basic characteristics of your personality, but your psycho-emotional state at the moment.