How to write an autobiography about yourself at work, civil service, Ministry of Interior, FSB, student, schoolchild, for custody and adoption of a child: samples and examples. Write an autobiography competently: the nuances of the preparation and content of the document.
Autobiography- This is a story about yourself in any form. In it, a person must describe his life, setting out the facts briefly, competently, accessible. Today, autobiography has become an indispensable part of personal business at work and study, therefore everyone needs to be able to compile this document. Consider belowhow to write an autobiography correctlyon step-by-step examples and instructions for writing.
The main thing in the article
How to write an autobiography correctly: the nuances of writing a document and the rules for writing
The autobiography should contain in itself all the necessary information, based on the purpose of writing (employment, admission to university), from your birth to the present time. Autobiography contains much more personal information than a standard resume, but it differs from the usual characteristics. But it should be remembered that the management is not always ready to accept a large amount of information, therefore this document must meet a number of unspoken rules:
- Size of high-quality autobiographyshould not exceed the volume in A4 paper.
- Information mustpresented in a logical sequence, according to the chronology of eventsin your life.
- Autobiographywritten by hand.In some cases, exceptions are allowed and the document is typed on the computer.
- Eachnew event is written with paragraph andmust have two dates.From 19 .. to 20 .. - went to school.
- If you describe an event from a paragraph, thenthe date in the text must be bracketed.After graduation from the university (2012), she practiced at Petrol LLC for half a year ... ”.
- Documentmust not have spelling or punctuation errors.This will immediately spoil the opinion of you as a competent person.
The optimal form of writing an autobiography should be a concise business style.
- The autobiography is written from the first person and begins with an indication of the name, date and place of birth.
- After, brief information about the parents is given.
- The next item in order of chronology is indicated the educational institutions in which the training was conducted, with an indication of the professions received.
- The persons liable for military service indicate periods of military service and the ranks received, if any.
- Next, signs work, marital status.
- Women allocate a period of maternity leave, if they were.
- At the end of the "narration" is written brief information about your favorite hobby.
- Completing the autobiography home address, passport details, contact information, date of preparation and signature.
What else can I write about my autobiography?
In addition to the above-described main points that should be present in the autobiography, a person can optionally (if he thinks that this information will be of interest to the employer) write down his achievements that are not related to the working sphere.This may be a specific sport, traveling the world, writing articles for the magazine freelance, or additional teaching activities in the children's art group.
The main thing - do not over praise yourself, otherwise it will look like boasting.
How to write an autobiography when applying for a job?
Special requirements are put forward to autobiographies, if a person takes a job with increased responsibility, this includes works of a specific nature. The autobiography for admission to work has a professional bias and must include the following items:
- education, the period of its receipt, where they studied, practiced;
- additional studies - courses, trainings (indicate where they took place, in what year, what was received - a diploma or certificate);
- periods of work, especially those that are similar to the profession you are working for;
- professional development, vocational training.
Activities are listed in order:
Example 1: how to write an autobiography when applying for a job
Example 2: how to write an autobiography when applying for a job
How to write an autobiography on the civil service, Ministry of Interior, FSB: sample document
Unlike standard autobiography writing, when enteringcivil service or in the FSB, MIA, the candidate writes a “dry” autobiography, which does not describe general information, such as a hobby. The document most clearly describes the work activity (military service) with the exact dates of admission and dismissal from work. Let us give an example of an autobiography of a civil servant.
How to write an autobiography student, applicant: a sample document
Autobiography is required from students, applicants upon admission to an educational institution. It is written according to the general rules and must have:
- document's name;
- Full name of the student (applicant);
- year and place of birth;
- the period and the name of the school in which he received his secondary education;
- statements about parents (family composition);
- place of residence and place of actual residence;
- date of autobiography;
- signature of the student (applicant).
You can create an autobiography according to the sample below.
How to write an autobiography schoolchild: sample
Schoolchildren, too, sometimes need to write an autobiography.Typically, such a document is required when transferring from one school to another. In addition to dry biographical facts, it should include:
- ability to master the school course,
- participation in various competitions,
- victories in sports tournaments.
Particular attention should be paid to participation in events of regional, regional scale. A schoolboy's autobiography may look like this.
Sample how to write an autobiography for custody, adoption of a child?
The autobiography of parents is an integral part of the package of documents that is submitted to the guardianship authorities for the adoption of a child. It is written according to the general rules with a significant bias describing the moral qualities of each of the parents, according to which it can be concluded that the candidate is a person in a social society. Also, all family members are prescribed, special attention is paid to the children present in the family, their education, interests, and hobbies. The autobiography for guardianship should reveal the traditions of the family, the personal qualities of the parent, the level of wealth, the desire to raise another's child.
In the autobiography for custody and adoption of a child, there must be a record of the parent's non-conviction.
Video instruction: how to make an autobiography
If you look, then there is nothing difficult in writing your autobiography. Laconic presentation and the absence of "demagogy" is the key to a competent drafting of the document. Adhere to the basic rules of writing, take into account the specifics of the body, where you submit your autobiography, and everything will work out for you.