How to use uopilot?
The "uopilot" program was created for the convenience of playing in theLineage. It is uopilot designed to create buttons for the speed call panel in the gaming client and determine the possibilities for managing the game. Know how to use uopilot should everyone, because this program allows you to invest less and spend less time to implement the same commands in the game.
How to use the uopilot program
- To configure the pilot, downloadbetter last version of the client. Make it real, for example, here. Unzip the archive into a folder and activate the file with the extension .exe, to activate the server CServaerer.
- Enable Inject mode or installport for the game server and restart the program. The value of the standard port can be set as 777. From the program folder from the default.ini file, load the program configuration the first time the program is started. This will make the initial uopilot settings for L2.
- Run the program until the startupthe most gaming client Lineage II. When playing on free servers, you can start the program before selecting the server. To configure the pilot for the second Lineage in Windows 7, Windows Vista, you need to right-click on the file CSERV.EXE and select "Properties." Go to "Compatibility", check the box next to "Start the program in compatibility mode" and select Windows XP SP3.
How to configure uopilot
- After going to the program settings containingname (login) of your character with the data CP, HP, MP, perform the installation of a hot button to start the Autoconfiguration mode ("autopilot"). The ScollLock button is the default setting.
- Setting sound accompaniment when turning on anddisable the "Autopilot" by selecting the option "Beep". During the work on the "Autopilot" program can emulate the keystrokes Alt + 1 -0; "-"; "="; F1-F12; Alt + NUM1-NUM0 by the conditions that will be specified in the table. When you turn on the Packet mode, you can use the items directly from the inventory of the game character.
- To indicate the actions to be takenproduce the program, while in the "autopilot" mode, you must fill out the table. Arbitrary data is indicated in the "Condition Name", but the "Indicator" indicates the required, for example, HP: in the "Minimum Value" indicator, enter the value for which the "Min" key action is performed.
- In the "Button" field, enter the name of thebuttons in the client. For the "Rollback" field, set the time spent between pressing. After adding data, click to activate the function next to the check box and save your changes.