How to treat the spinule?
Spine is a viral disease that entails the appearance of special warts. Consider how to treat spinules on the legs, which resulted from a decrease in immunity or skin trauma.
Methods of Traditional Medicine
Spiny, like any wart, consists of andkeratinized skin and processes, rushing inward. If the neoplasm does not cause severe pain, it is better to begin strengthening the immunity, due to which the spike will disappear itself.
With a less positive outcome, one of the ways of eliminating the neoplasm is used:
- acid burning;
- freezing with liquid nitrogen;
- laser removal;
- removal by mechanical means.
After medical intervention, it is still necessary to strengthen immunity, since there is a risk of new spines.
Often folk remedies are no less effective. Spine can be treated:
- Onions. It should be grated and poured with vinegar. The resulting mixture is applied to the neoplasm and left overnight.
- An acetic test. To make it, the flour is mixed with vinegar, and a compress is made from the resulting mass. Before the procedure, it is desirable to steam out the skin and remove the upper part.
- Garlic or horseradish. To the diseased area of the skin, you need to put a plate of garlic and leave overnight. If there is no garlic, you can replace it with horseradish.
- Purity. For treatment, it is enough to lubricate the spinule several times. Instead of celandine, the neoplasm is treated with concentrated 70% vinegar. These means should be used within a week.
- Nettles. If the spike takes up a large area, then nettle will help get rid of it. Young leaves of the plant should be ground in a meat grinder, lay this mass on a burdock leaf, and then cover it with the sole. The next morning, a detachment of the cornified skin and rootlets of the spine will occur.
- Cement. Unpack the leg, cut the skin on the surface of the growth. Rub dry cement into the cement. When it dries, repeat the procedure.
- Tincture of potato flowers. To get rid of the spiken it is enough to wet the cotton wool in the tincture and apply such a compress to the affected area. In a few days the disease will begin to recede.
Now you know how to treat a spike with various folk and medical remedies. Read also another article on this topic - How to get rid of the spiken.