How to treat pancreatitis?
Pancreatitis is inflammation and malfunctioning of the human pancreas. Because of this disease, as a rule, the digestive process in the body is disrupted.
Pancreatitis is divided into chronic and acute. With the first form of pancreatitis, the disease can last for years, and as for acute pancreatitis, it has very severe pains, in which a person is hospitalized and takes all necessary measures. The treatment of acute pancreatitis is performed strictly by specialists. During hospitalization, the patient is put on a dropper and kept on a very strict diet. Only after the severe pains stop (and this is from two to seven days), the patient is transferred to a general ward from the surgical hospital. As for chronic pancreatitis, it is worth talking about his treatment separately.
How to treat chronic pancreatitis
Very often for pain relief in chronicpancreatitis use "No-Shpu". To suppress the increased secretion of the pancreas, which is observed in pancreatitis, it is recommended to use Almagel and Phospholugel. If there is a shortage of pancreatic juice, then prescribe drugs such as Pancreatin, Festal, Panzinorm and Mezim Fort.
Prescribe a specific medicationshould only a specialist. Self-medication with pancreatitis can lead to very bad consequences. When chronic pancreatitis is also mandatory diet is prescribed. To familiarize with its features you can also on our website: diet with pancreatitis.
How to treat pancreatitis with folk remedies
Let's talk about how to treat pancreatitis at home with the help of folk remedies.
- Take two or three potatoes and a few carrots. Peel from potatoes is not cut, carrots are cleaned. All this is passed through the juicer. You should get about 200 grams of vegetable juice. To drink it follows for half an hour before a meal. The course is one week. Then comes a break week. There must be three such cycles.
- They say that when pancreatitis is useful to drink the juice of sauerkraut. The fact is that it contains a substance that is also found in the preparation "Pancreatin".
- Take ten grams of each herb: corn stigmas, celandine, dandelion root, anise fruits, three-colored violet root, birdwalker. Grind all the grass and mix with each other. Mix the whole mixture 0.5 liter. boiling water, on fire bring to a boil and cook for a couple of minutes. We cool and drink this mixture three times a day before meals for two weeks.
- Take 20 grams of flowers immortelle and so muchthe same fruits of hawthorn, 30 grams of fennel seeds and peppermint leaves, 10 grams of ordinary chamomile flowers. Mix all these ingredients and pour 0.5 l. hot boiling water. Let it stand until cooled. Next, the infusion should be filtered and taken little by little after ingestion for one month.
- Go through the oats and soak it, putting it in a warma place. It should stand there about 30 hours. After this time, the grain of oats will necessarily germinate. Rinse them thoroughly and dry. Next, grind flour from this oat. We grow a tablespoon of such flour in a glass of cold water and boil it for several minutes. Cool the broth, strain it and drink. Drink only fresh. In advance, there is no sense in preparing it, as the healing properties remain in it for only about two hours. Apply until complete recovery.
Little to know how to treat pancreatitis. Healthy people should also think about how to prevent the onset of this disease, and sick people over how to prevent relapse. Remember that you should eat right, lead a healthy lifestyle and avoid all kinds of stress.