How to treat an abscess?
The abscess can begin its development on any siteyour skin, where there can be hair. Most often, it is the skin of the neck, neck, face, back. The cause of the abscess is the action of Staphylococcus bacteria. They are located in the hair follicles with contaminated skin, combs, with increased release of sweat and sebaceous glands. The body responds by secreting leukocytes, which are fighting this infection. In weaker people, especially those with diabetes, such an attack on harmful bacteria can cause the appearance of pus, which accumulates in the form of an abscess under the skin.
Most types of abscesses can be curedalone at home, but if you have fever, chills, redness near the abscess becomes worse, and the abscess is very sore, then you need to see a doctor immediately, since the infection may well spread.
How to treat an abscess - tips
- You need to apply an ointment with an antibiotic on the abscess area. This will stop the multiplication of bacteria and the continuation of inflammation. This procedure should be done twice a day, immediately after taking a shower.
- You can also apply a warm compress or take a hot bath - this will accelerate the maturation of the boil.
- Be sure to keep the body clean, as often as possible, wash the diseased skin with antibacterial soap.
- Do not pierce or squeeze the abscess - this can lead to serious complications.
- It is necessary to give an abscess ripen, for this it is necessary to take the drug "Silica" 1-2 times a day.
- Curled sorrel will help to remove the abscess on the surface (2 capsules 100 mg, three times a day).
- Wash your clothes as often as possible.
How to treat abscess on finger
The abscess appeared on the finger, the doctors alsocalled panaricium. It is more common in children. Since this is a purulent inflammation, it is better to consult a doctor, so that he has already estimated the extent of the abscess and prescribed a medicine.
You can only treat panaritium yourself if you do not get to see a doctor in the near future.
In no case can not open an abscess, otherwise the infection can spread very quickly afterwards.
It is necessary to make a warm solution of one tablespoon of salt and the same amount of soda per glass of water, add ten drops of iodine and put your finger in the container. Hold for 15-20 minutes.
If you are in nature, then tryfind the leaves of mother-and-stepmother. Then wrap them with your finger, then apply a bandage. Untying the bandage in about 12 hours, you can observe on the leaves pus, which stretched out from the wound. After the procedure is repeated, do this until the wound is completely healed.
If you have a first aid kit with medicines, look for any anti-inflammatory ointment.
In order not to allow the occurrence of a panic,give time even to small wounds of fingers. Remove splinters, and the damaged areas are treated with iodine or other means having an antibacterial property.
Now you know how to treat an abscess. Be attentive to your health in order to avoid trouble.