How to tie your shoes?
If you decide to buy shoes with laces, thenit is usually sold laced. But there comes a time when you want to change the string to a different color or wash it, then it must be pulled out. Surprisingly, there are different ways of lacing shoes. In this article we will try to give useful tips on how to tie shoes beautifully and easily.
Simple ways to lace your shoe
Traditional - a cross method of lacing. This method is very easy and convenient, because it does not clamp the foot, but the boot itself. So, a little instruction:
- Take the lace, pass through the holes from the bottom and take both ends up.
- Twist the ends and through the holes pull them from the inside out.
- Bring the shoelaces to the upper holes and tie. Done.
Straight straight lacing. In this method, there is some difficulty in aligning the tails of the laces. But it's very neat and looks great.
- We take one end of the lace and stretch straight to the top, and the other we pass through all the holes.
- If the boot has an even number of pairs of holes, then this method is easily suitable for such lacing.
The next way to tie is crosses over. This method is very original and simple. It is still good because it reduces the erasure of laces.
- If there are an odd number of hole pairs on the shoe, then start lacing from the inside.
- Even pairs of holes, tie it from above.
How to Lace Up Shoes
Lacing in European style or "ladder". In Europe, this method is very popular.
- Lace through the lower holes and take out both ponytails outward.
- Drag one ponytail across the top holes.
- Another tail of the lace crosswise above through one hole lacing.
- Next, thread one by one, one end of the lace with the other.
The advantages of this lacing are accuracy and speed.
Fashionable lacing - looks very nice diagonally.
- Pass the lace through the lower holes and both ends move inside the boot.
- One end lifts, on the right upward, you remove from the top hole and pass into the left hole.
- Then, both ponytails are lifted up and out each through one hole, stretch to the other side and pull higher.
- Next, shoel along the shoe until one of the ends reaches the uppermost hole.
- The other end is taken out through the upper remaining hole
Plus this lacing is that it looks neat, although the way is a bit complicated.
Original lacing techniques
How to lace shoes with a butterfly, consider further. In this way, the laces are intertwined on the outside and resemble a bow tie. What you need to do to get this lacing:
- Pull the string through the bottom holes and take both ends inside.
- Then pull the string vertically to the other pair of holes, thereby forming a gap in the lacing.
- Tail laces twist and stretch into another pair of holes.
- Continue to lace up and climb to the very top of the shoe.
With this method there is a feeling of comfort, and the lace looks lengthened.
Two-color lacing - looks beautiful and unusual.
- Take two shoelaces of different colors, but that the length of each of them was slightly larger than the standard one. Cut them from the middle, about 2-3 centimeters.
- A short piece of one colored lace is tightly tied to a long lace of a different color. For strength, you can use glue.
- Pass the long end into the right hole and extend it to the nodule with the other end.
- Next, tie the shoelaces according to the fashion lacing method, which was mentioned above.
Now you know all about how to tie your shoes so that the lacing looks beautiful neat and original.