How to sew shoes?
Watch the video
It happened to you to give your new shoes to repair,because her bottom is peeled off? And wait almost two weeks shyly clutching my feet in old, worn sneakers under the seat of an office chair, when will they fix it? Yes, it is not pleasant enough. Although it is possible to solve the problem without external assistance for two hours - just sew the crocheted sole.
Tools and preparatory work
For the repair of shoes you will need:
- Nylon thread;
- A shoe knife;
- Glue and acetone;
First we make an incision with a shoe knife in the middleribs of the sole depth of 2-3 mm. Next, we peel the peeled off places with sandpaper and work with acetone. We apply not a very thick layer of glue and let it dry for a few minutes. Apply the sole to the old place, lightly pressing.
How to sew shoes by crochet: instruction
- We stick the hook into the made incision from the side of the heel and pierce the edge of the shoe so that it comes out from the front side.
- We take a thread 4.5 times longer than the silhouette of the sole and divide into three parts, making a loop.
- We put a loop on the hook and pull out 1/3 of the thread from the side of the notch.
- We make the next puncture from the side of the notch after 5-7 mm and pull out a small loop from the left side of the shoe.
- We pass through the loop the short end of the thread and tighten the loop so that the bottom stitch completely hides in the slot.
Thus we sew the entire edge of the sole, andthe last stitch instead of the loop pulls the entire thread completely and connects with the other end, hiding the knot in the notch. After such firmware, shoes can sit down a little, and you will need to stretch your shoes.