How to register in the wallet?
At the moment, one of the most popularelectronic wallet is a system of QIWI and Webmoney. They are used by many residents of our country, but some people often have a question, how to register in the purse QIWI and Webmoney. In this article we will answer how to register and become a user of the kiwi system, as well as webmoney.
Procedure of registration in Webmoney
Registration in the Webmoney system is usually very difficult for many users. It really is complex and within the framework of this article we will consider it briefly.
- First you need to go to the link. Enter your mobile phone number, with which you will communicate via sms with Webmoney. After that you will need to enter a series and passport number, as well as other passport data. Now enter your email and click "ok".
- Wait for the letter to confirm registration. In it you will be offered a special code, which you will need to enter in the registration form.
- Thus, in part, the registration procedure in the Webmoney system will be completed.
- However, in order to use the purse creation function and receive a certificate for using the Webmoney purse, you will need to perform a number of other actions.
More information on how to create a purse in the system Webmoney, you can find in the article How to create Webmoney.
Registration procedure in the QIWI system
- It is much easier to register in the kiwi system than in Webmoney. To do this, just go to the registration page and enter your mobile phone number.
- It is also necessary to enter numbers from the picture.
- Do not forget to give your consent to the terms of the offer. After that, click the "Register" button and you will automatically enter the purse system.
- Now you can use your mobile phone to replenish and transfer funds to your wallet in kiwi. You can also use payment terminals and internet banking.
For additional information on the topic, we recommend that you refer to the article How to Start a KIWI (QIWI) Wallet.