How to open a QIWI wallet?
Watch the video
Many users want to open a QIWI wallet,because it is convenient for him to make purchases, pay for communication, pay off debts on various accounts and conduct other financial transactions. To become a holder of a Kivi wallet, you need to pass a simple procedure that will take you a little time.
Opening a QIWI wallet: the first way
To open an account in the KIVI system and become the owner of your own purse, you can use the Internet. In this case, you need to do the following:
- Go to the official QIWI website
- On the main page you need to click on the button "Create a purse".
- You will be moved to the registration page. On it first of all it is necessary to enter the mobile phone number. Without it, you will not be able to open the KIVI purse. Please note that the number is indicated along with the country code, it is mandatory to put a + sign in front of it. Next, you need to enter the digits from the picture to check the security, and then check the box "I agree with the terms of the Offer" and click on the "Register" button.
- Next, you need to enter on the loaded pagea password that must be at least 7 characters long. For high security password it is recommended to use not only digits, but also letters. Then specify how many months the entered password will work. The next field is the code that you will be immediately sent to the phone after you pass the second step of registration. After that, click on the "Confirm" button located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be moved to the page to enter the KIVI system. You will need to enter your phone number and password, and then click on the "Login" button.
- You will go to the main menu of the KIVI purse. In it, you can make it replenished in convenient ways, and then make purchases, pay bills, etc.
Opening a QIWI wallet: the second method
Open KIWI wallet can be not only through the Internet, but also through the terminal. Registration by this method consists of the following stages:
- Find the payment terminal, and then click on "Electronic money" in the main menu and select QIWI among the suggested options.
- Before you will be a new window, in it, click on the "Wallet".
- The system will ask you to enter your mobile phone, because it will be sent to you the confirmation code. Enter it along with the country code, and then click on the "Next" button.
- On the mobile will come the code, enter it inThe corresponding field on the terminal screen, and then click on the "Register" button. After that, you will become a full holder of a purse in the popular KIVI system. His account you can immediately replenish with the help of the same terminal.