How to make origami yourself?
Watch the video
Origami - arts and crafts,based on the folding of figures from paper without the use of glue and scissors. Literally from Japanese this name is translated as "folded paper". Recently, in our country this type of art is gaining popularity, so many people are thinking about how to make origami their own hands.
Basically, origami is made from a square sheet of paper of the right size and color. Some shapes can be made from paper of a different shape.
Originally used only white sheetscolors, but now you can meet multi-colored origami. Apply mainly paper with a density of 70-90 g / m², the same is used in printers. Also on sale you can find a special paper for origami called "kami" (it is already square shape).
Do not use scissors or glue, butif it is necessary to make a complex volumetric model consisting of several parts, then the material is treated with a methylcellulose-based adhesive composition (but in very rare cases).
The origami frog is a very interesting figure, since on the one hand it can be a croaking frog, and on the other - a boat.
To create this figure, you need a piece of paper 20 to 20 white or green.
- First, fold the sheet in half, carefully joining the corners.
- Both edges of the sheet are wrapped to the fold line (not inwards, but outside) - one in one direction, the other in the other. It turns out a small accordion.
- Next, turn the sheet of paper to the other side and unfold the previous bend.
- Gently wrap all corners to the middle line and smooth them.
- Fold the halves of the product so that the wrapped corners are inside. We smooth the figure. Thus, a small boat is obtained.
- If you want to make a croaking frog, then connect the sharp angles with each other and level them.
- After that, in the bend, make a small tear and turn the edges outwards. We smooth everything and join the edges in the form of a beak.
- You can also draw a tongue and eyes in order to revive a frog.
If you want to find out what else you can do with paper, read the article What you can do with your own hands from paper.