How to make homemade pasta?
Pasta is a dish that is known all over the world. And you probably heard such names as pasta carbonara, pasta fetuchini, pasta bolognese, cannelloni, etc. At the heart of all these dishes lies pasta, i.e. pasta. Let's figure out how to make homemade pasta.
The first version of homemade pasta
In order to cook pasta in the homeconditions, you do not need to stock up with some outlandish products. Most likely, all the necessary ingredients are already at your fingertips. Namely you will need:
- 1 pinch of salt;
- 100 grams of flour of the first grade;
- 1 egg.
Stages of cooking homemade pasta
- Pour out all the flour on the work surface. It is most convenient to make a paste on the table (clean and dry). At the top of the hill of flour make a small groove, where we break the egg. Knife gradually interpose flour into the egg. When the dough becomes thick enough, continue kneading it with your hands.
- Knead the mass until it becomesstiff and even. Dough should not break when stretched. If the mass is too loose and dry, add a little olive oil. When the dough is ready - put it in a plastic bag for half an hour.
- When the time has passed, take the dough out of the bag and mix it well. Now roll out a thin layer with a rolling pin. Remember: the thinner, the better.
- Roll out the dough with a sharp knife. The method of cutting depends on what kind of pasta you want to get. For example, it can be a long paste.
- When the dough is cut, you can start the processcooking. Keep in mind, homemade pasta is brewed much faster than purchased. In boiling water, it will be ready in two or three minutes. In this form, the garnish can be served on the table.
It was the easiest recipe for homemade pasta. There are other options.
The second version of homemade pasta
Ingredients for pasta
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 1 chicken yolk;
- 500 grams of premium flour;
- 500 grams of ground manga;
Stages of pasta preparation
- All these ingredients are mixed and add a little warm boiled water. Leave the mixture for a couple of hours. If necessary, add olive oil.
- Now the dough is ready for rolling. You can use the machine if it is available. Roll the dough width of 8-10 mm.
- Cook in a large container with a paste-water ratio of 1: 7. The cooking process will take 5-9 minutes.
Having learned how to prepare pasta yourself, you will probably be interested in recipes based on pasta. You can find them in our article - How to cook pasta.