How to make a presentation in PowerPoint?
Recently, the slide show has become verya popular and necessary process at work and in educational institutions. The presentation process includes a set of pictures, videos and text that are linked together by a semantic chain and follow in the slide mode. But many do not even know that you can show your work with such a wonderful function. Therefore, we will analyze in detail how to make a presentation in PowerPoint.
- When you start the program, the first sheet is automatically created, which is considered the title page. In the appropriate place, click the mouse and enter the desired text.
- Then create a new slide and select fromsuggested patterns on the right, what kind he will have. In order for the slide to be the object you need, whether the picture, or a clip, select the icon with the desired object.
- Then open the folder and click 2 times on the fileleft mouse button. Due to the fact that in PowerPoint objects are in the frame, you can change their settings by clicking on the frame with the required text. In this case, a toolbar appears where you can change the color, size, and other font options. They are no different from Microsoft Word.
- To reduce, enlarge, or rotate an object, use circles and squares around the perimeter of the frame.
How to make a presentation in PowerPoint more interesting?
- Diversify the text, making it in the form of schematic drawings. To do this, select the text and select the "Convert to Smart Art" function.
- If you need to add any shapes, you can do it just like in Word, by clicking on the button of the same name in the top toolbar.
- You can also diversify your slide by arrangingon the background of a picture. Add the object of interest to the slide and select it, then click "Arrange" and select its location, i.e. background.
- In Microsoft PowerPoint, text styles are often used for text blocks, they are original color templates. Choose the "Express Styles" panel and apply the one that you like.
- Once you have created the necessary slides, you shouldgo to the design of the external style. The "Design" section will help us in this. In the list of slides, we select the first page and define the topic for it. It will be advantageous to look, if for all the pages make the same topic. Using the buttons "Colors" and "Fonts" we change the color solution and the outline of the text itself. After improving the design, adjust the page settings and the orientation of the slide in the Design menu.
Doing a presentation in PowerPoint is not at all difficult,but even interesting. Slides can not just follow each other, but with the effect of appearing on your screen. It can be a different kind of animation, and even with the addition of sound, which will give some originality. All these settings should be performed in the "Animation" section. In addition to the effects of entire slides, you can add them for each individual object. To do this, select the object of interest and click on the "Setting animation" function in the list of options. On the right there should be a window with the settings of animation effects, add animations and effect and adjust their start and speed.
When finished with the animation, you will need a section"Slideshow". There we press "Demonstration setup" and adjust the presentation settings for the viewers. Here you should distribute slide show slides for the slides ("Slides" section), set the slide transition mode by time or manually ("Slide change" field), etc. To view a slide show with special effects and sounds, click the "From the beginning" button.
If everything suits, we save the presentation inconvenient for viewing. To do this, click on the main Microsoft PowerPoint button and select "Save As" - "PowerPoint Demo". If you later want to edit it, select the "PowerPoint Presentation" item.
When the problem, how to make a presentation in PowerPoint, is no longer worth it, boldly experiment and show it to your colleagues. Then the authorities will judge the fruits of your labors.