How to make a Christmas tree?
The New Year is already very close. People have a desire to decorate their home to create a festive mood. No doubt, the main attribute of the holiday is the Christmas tree. This symbol of the New Year can be bought almost everywhere, but it is much more interesting to make it yourself. In this article, you will learn how to make a Christmas tree with your own hands.
Interpretations of the New Year tree can be how manymy heart desires. For its production in the course you can start up any improvised materials. Very interesting and creative look Christmas trees from buttons, feathers, newspaper sheets, pieces of felt, sweets, pasta and cones. This list can be continued indefinitely.
One of the simplest and most common options is to make a tree of cardboard or plain paper. Let us dwell on these options in more detail.
To create this New Year's masterpiece you will need:
- two-sided colored paper and cardboard (green)
Option number 1
- Take 2 sheets of green double-sided cardboard (or any other color) and fold them exactly in half.
- From the fold to the edge of the sheets, draw half the herringbone. On both sheets they must be the same.
- Cut the trees along the path.
- On one of the Christmas trees, make a cut along the fold line from the bottom to the middle, on the other side, from the top to the middle.
- Then insert them with slots one into the other.
- Decorate the resulting Christmas tree with cotton wool, beads or rain. From ribbons you can make small bows or any other decoration. Here you can show all your imagination.
Option number 2
- From a sheet of thick paper or cardboard, make a cone. Its free protruding angle needs to be cut so that the cone stands flat on the surface.
- Fix the cardboard cone with a stapler or adhesive tape. Our base under the tree is ready.
- Then the cone is wrapped tightly in a spiral with a rain. You can use traditional green color or any other of your choice.
- Directly on a rain we attach light small balls or ribbons from a tape.
- At the end, cut the star from the red double-sided paper onto the top of the head. And voila - our Christmas tree is ready.
Option number 3
- Make three circles of different diameters from two-sided paper.
- Divide each into many equal parts, notching the edge of the circle without reaching its center (the more cuts, the more splendid the tree will be).
- Using a pencil, twist the resulting stripes.
- Then cut one side to the middle and make a cone by lapping it with glue or a stapler.
- Do this manipulation with the rest of the circles.
- Place the resulting cones on top of each other in decreasing order.
- Now it remains only to decorate the Christmas tree and enjoy your creation.
You have become acquainted with several options, likemake a tree of paper. The above methods are very easy to manufacture. If you want a more complex and no less beautiful option, you will come up with an origami technique.
Before you make an origami tree, prepare for this process morally. You will have a lot of hard work to do.
For work you will need:
- green paper
Our future tree will consist of separate modules - basic figures, which in origami are called "Kite". Therefore, to begin with, it is worth preparing them.
- Take three squares of different sizes: small, bigger and bigger.
- Attach one corner of the square to the opposite. Bend and align, the sides must clearly align. Pat the fold line. Then straighten the part to get the original shape of the square.
- Attach the sides of the square to the middleline and bend. After that, pull the inner corners so that they are along the center line of the fold. These manipulations must be done with each of the three squares.
- Then plant the parts on top of each other. Above the smallest, then medium and large.
- The fir-tree has remained to decorate with tinsel or to make for it small balls from pieces of a foil.
- Such a tree can not stand alone, it must be leaning against a vertical surface or used as a bookmark.
Thanks to our article, you now know how to make a Christmas tree with your own hands. Do not regret your time and create a real New Year atmosphere in the house. We wish a merry New Year!