How to install games with a cache?
First of all, the cache is designed forfull launch, and stable game performance. If the game takes one - two gigabytes would be arranged in a single file, the smartphone simply would not have enough internal memory to install. In addition, the cache is individual for each phone, in view of the screen resolution, the processor, video accelerators and other parameters.
With the concept of "cache" figured out. Now, we pass directly to the question of how to install games with a cache.
If we talk about games for the Android platform, thenthey all have an .apk extension. How to install such files you can read in the operating system's operating manual, which is usually supplied with the device in English, and in Russian. In extreme cases, any information can be found on the Internet. The installation file contains the base of the game. Its core. Typically, a single installation file is used for small games that have a simple internal structure. And for games with more complex and advanced technical execution, you always need to install their cache.
Preparing for installation
The setup algorithm is very simple. In fact, it includes only installing the main file, installing the cache, and then starting the game. There are several ways to install games with a cache. The first method is using a card reader or USB cable:
- First you need to download the file with the game, and, its cache on the computer. In doing so, make sure that the game is coming to your phone.
- We connect the mobile device to the computer via a cable, or we connect the memory card of your device through the card reader, which in turn is connected to the PC.
- Now you need to copy the main installation file of the ARC game, and its cache from the computer to the card.
- The next step is to create a folder whereto place the cache. For games from different developers, you need to create different folders. In this case, they need to give "correct" names. In general, there are several options:
- for games Gameloft (sdcard / gameloft / games / name of the game);
- for Glu games (sdcard / glu / game name);
- for the games Electronic Arts (sdcard / Android / data / name of the game);
- for games from all other developers (sdcard / data / data / name of the game).
- All. You can unplug the device from the laptop, or pull out the memory card from the card reader, and insert it back into the phone.
- On the phone, run the installation file - install the game.
- After the installation is complete, start the game and enjoy.
Connect using Wi-Fi
- Through the process of installing the game is much faster, because you can download the installation file directly to the smartphone.
- Run the file and install the game.
- After installation, you will receive a request from the game to download and install the cache - agree and wait for the installation to complete.
- We start the game and start playing.
Problems with running games
Now, we have approached to the solutionHow to install games with a cache. We want to upset you, but when you install some games, there may be problems. Let's see, because of what they arise, and how they can be eliminated.
- The most common problem when not visiblecache. The main reason for this problem is the wrong path to the cache. For games that were released after 2010, another reason is possible - cache failure. The problem is solved in the following way: first check if the correct path was pointed to the cache. If everything converges here, you need to reinstall the game via Wi-Fi, that is, the second method. Which is described above.
- The lack of models, sound or appearance in the gamewhite textures. Here, also two options - or, the cache was incorrectly installed (wrong way), or, it simply does not fit your device. The problem is solved simply if the game is really compatible with your mobile device. Check if the path to the cache is correct, and if it is correct, you need to reinstall the game. It is better to do this, as in the case of the first problem - via Wi-Fi. If the game does not start, even after that, the answer is one - it is incompatible with your smartphone.
After you have acquired new knowledge, having studied this article, try how to install games with a cache - you should definitely get it.