How to grow up?
Watch the video
Many of us, while still children, dreamed moreto mature. This trend is quite relevant in the modern world. Adolescents and children want to be adults, to be respected, to have complete freedom of action, to decide for themselves what to do, they are burdened by so-called subordination to parents. But growing up is not in the above categories, but primarily that the person clearly delineates for himself such concepts as good and evil, wisdom and stupidity, the adult man will be able to curb the manifestations of childish or youthful maximalism, emotions, when they are superfluous , and will also be ready to take responsibility for actions and actions that have been committed independently, which is a considerable responsibility to the community and to oneself.
For more information on what is meant by growing up on a psychological and moral level, read in our article What it means to be an adult.
What is the difference between an adult and a child and a teenager?
To answer this question, we mustconsider it from different angles (although, of course, there are also situations when a child develops an adult in terms of his level of development and individual qualities, and this may depend on certain life circumstances):
- First of all, an adult person is a carrierof a certain life experience and knows much more about real life than a child or teenager, still limited by a certain social area, for example, a school or a kindergarten.
- An adult is forced to restrain his emotionson people, since the ethics of a truly adult and conscious member of the society dictate this. Children in this case are easier, they are free and more free in manifesting their emotions. Two periods of the child's growing are especially noteworthy: 5-7 years - the preschool period, when the children are characterized by a very volatile psychological state and juvenile maximalism, through which all adolescents pass, from the stage of puberty to adolescence.
- An adult man bears the answer for himself and hisfamily, while the child is still responsible only for himself, but even this does not always work for him, because at a subconscious level, the children feel the support of their parents and the opportunity to shift the right of responsibility for their behavior to their shoulders.
- The child is almost entirely dependent on the parents, both materially and psychologically. An adult is his own support and depends only on himself.
- Physical features also play a demarcating role in the definition of the adult and the child.
According to the latest statistics in the fieldsociology, infantilization of society has reached its climax, many 30-year-old people behave like 15-year-olds, and 40-year-olds are like 20-year-olds, this is not the norm.
How to grow up properly
How quickly to grow up - a question quiteserious, the answer to which for each teenager or child is individual, since all people are different. Think about the fact that carefree childhood can never be returned, and an adult life with responsibility for actions, for their behavior, where there is no longer a parent's strong shoulder, will always have time to start.
- Try to listen to the advice of parents andsenior, perhaps, teachers at school, family friends, the older generation - grandmothers, grandfathers, because who, if not these people, can share their wise advice with you, give a parting word when you make a serious decision in your life. These people will give you good advice if you are in a situation of choice.
- Try to be responsible for each step and act as you grow up, in other words, keep your head on your shoulders, do not shift responsibility to the shoulders of others.
- Everything comes with experience, so be patient, in the process of acquiring certain life skills and skills, the very process of growing up will take place.
- Visually it will help you to grow up properlymatched makeup, hair style and style of dress, depending on your particular style. Visual adulthood is no less important than the inner one, because your interlocutor first draws attention to your appearance, and in a compartment with your behavior the tandem can play both a positive and a negative role, everything is already exclusively in your hands
- Control your desires and emotions yourself. Do not act like a child when it's inappropriate.
To mature both a girl and a younga person needs to think about the future, about the family, about the career, about the future, that is, about such things that will later play a decisive role in the fate of each of the two. A young man must feel responsible for himself and for his soul mate.
A vital goal is also one of the orientations of the growing up of a young individual. After all, to achieve the goal, people solve certain tasks, often difficult and take difficult decisions.