How to get rid of apathy?
A person close to you, and maybe youDo you need tips to fight apathy? Then this article will be very useful to you. From it you can learn how to get rid of apathy. Information will also be useful for people interested in psychology.
Let's try to figure out when there is apathy,lack of any interest in life. A person can feel this way if he spends his mental powers on relationships that he no longer needs, but he does not dare to part with his partner because of the fear of remaining alone. Or works on unloved work, afraid of changing it. A person may simply not know what exactly he wants. Apathy can arise, even if a person lives in uncomfortable conditions and does not change them for a long time. Apathy usually arises after a long period of chronic violence. For each person, this period is individual. Such conflict within the individual is very relevant in modern society. Parents do not teach children to listen to themselves, so a person subsequently does not know what he wants from life. The result of this is apathy.
A person needs to feel needed. If this feeling does not arise, then a person has a desire to do something, to react emotionally. If something disturbs you, and life stops to please - ask yourself a question, are you really doing what you like and living as you want?
Causes of apathy
Why does apathy arise? The reasons can be different. We will try to understand them.
- The body protects itself. Apathy occurs when a person is overwhelmed with emotions. Perhaps he is in love or he has an important interview. This can include stress at work. The psychic of each person has its limit. It is individual. But if the limit is reached, apathy serves as a defense against further experiences. It is protection against loads and excessive number of emotions. Apathy arises both after strong experiences, and before something that causes strong emotions, in order to protect the psyche. Such apathy will pass when all that is needed is done and the stress stops. Emotions will definitely return.
- Signal of exhaustion of the body. In this case, the problem can be considered more medical. Perhaps, at times you are setting yourself an overvalued goal. Achieving them can be really necessary for you, but the terms that you define for yourself are very small. You can not cope with such a volume of experiences and tasks. Apathy is a call to rest, to a halt even for a while. If your apathy is of this nature, it has symptoms: drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, loss of appetite. The body needs rest. After it, emotions will return and you will be able to successfully complete what you started.
In order to cure apathy, it is necessary to understandyourself, do self-examination. Also you can contact a specialist. A highly qualified doctor will be able to help you. Psychoanalysis helps you find answers to difficult questions.
For the treatment of apathy can be used:
- physical Culture;
- healthy eating;
- trips and new impressions;
- change of place of residence, circle of communication or work;
- the use of special vitamins.
Apathy and laziness
These are different psychological problems, and they should not be confused. Let us find out for ourselves what is the difference between laziness and apathy
- It occurs if a person is not fully aware of the importance of the matter;
- Occurs when the subconscious gives a kind of "Stop" signal to a case that can be dangerous;
- There is no reason to do business, the need for which may soon disappear;
- Fear of not being the best in some business.
- The loss of a person's sense of reality, desires, emotions, interests;
- Lack of interest in what is happening, the desire for solitude;
- Lack of will and unwillingness to perform the most elementary actions;
- The external manifestation of apathy is the inhibition of all reactions.
Now you know how to overcome apathy - unfortunately, a frequent ailment in the modern world.