How to get rid of a cold?
In the cold, wet season, catch a coldit's quite simple: your feet got soaked, blew in the car or at work - and now it started to run out of your nose. Runny nose is not only unpleasant in itself, it causes a lot of inconvenience, but is dangerous because it can lead to such a dangerous and intractable disease as sinusitis or sinusitis. A constant, not passing cold, by the way, can testify to the presence of allergy, and in this case it is necessary to go already to an allergist so that the disease does not develop into a stage of bronchial asthma, which is also almost impossible to cure.
To cure a simple rhinitis is much easier than to suffer later, not knowing how to get rid of a chronic rhinitis. Undoubtedly, a runny nose should be treated, but how to get rid of a cold?
We treat a common cold
At the first signs of the disease you need bothYou should warm your feet by adding a few drops of fir or eucalyptus oil to the water. Then you need to pour dry mustard powder into your socks, put warm woolen socks on top, drink warm herbal tea or milk with honey and go to bed. All these procedures are aimed at improving overall well-being and stopping the common cold itself and the common cold in particular.
Advertising on TV claims that after drinkinga medicine, you will immediately feel relieved. All cold powders contain, basically, paracetamol and can only temporarily improve your condition. Unfortunately, they do not heal.
Not knowing how quickly to get rid of a cold,many immediately run to the pharmacy for sprays and drops. But do not get involved in vasoconstrictor. You can use them only about five days. Therefore, to treat your nose is best checked by folk remedies.
- With a cold with abundant discharge from the nosewashing of his cavity is very helpful. The "Dolphin" system is best for this procedure. It is sold in the pharmacy along with the powder for the preparation of the solution and with instructions for use. Rinse your nose best in the morning and at night, as well as before instillation of medicines.
- Inhalations are also very effective. You can conduct them as an old way, breathing over a pot with potatoes or herbal decoction, and with the help of modern inhalers.
- With a cold, it is useful to dig in the nose juice of onions, garlic, fresh beets and home plant Kalanchoe. It will, of course, pinch, but there's nothing you can do about it, - it's unpleasant, but useful.
- Excellent also helps warming the sinuses of the nose with salt and boiled eggs. But do not overdo it, and then you'll still have to heal and burn.
- In pharmacies is sold yet another very goodmeans: rubbing with turpentine ointment with the addition of menthol and other oils. It can be lubricated by the wings of the nose, the places above the sinuses, and the chest. It warms and with the help of its fragrance makes even a blocked nose breathe.
In the event that instead of the expected improvement, younotice the deterioration of your health, you have lost the sense of smell, there were pain in the head or even in the teeth, the temperature rose, then you should immediately go to the otolaryngologist, as these are signs of sinusitis - a very serious and dangerous disease.
We treat a cold in children
Coryza often suffers from our children,especially small ones, and especially those who go to kindergarten. Many parents, having tried all possible means, already do not know how to get rid of a cold from a child. All of the above methods of treatment are also very suitable for babies.
Only to wash a spout absolutely small nevertheless notit is recommended, as water can enter the auditory tube and cause inflammation and pain. They are good at digesting the Kalanchoe juice - it causes a strong sneeze, and the nose is thus released from the mucus.
Prolonged children's colds can be a sign of adenoids in a child, so with a long, impassable disease it is necessary to show the child to the doctor so that he can prescribe the necessary treatment.
We treat allergic rhinitis
If a runny nose appears in you every year ina certain time, accompanied by lacrimation, and you can not figure out how to get rid of an allergic rhinitis, then, of course, you first need to an allergist. But you can do something yourself.
- During the flowering period, keep the windows and doors of the house and the car closed.
- Do not drive out of town.
- Try not to appear outdoors in windy weather.
- After the street, take a shower, wash your head and change into clean clothes.
- Everyday, do wet cleaning at home.
- Take prescribed medication.
- Before the season of an exacerbation of an allergy necessarily spend treatment of disease.
All these actions will help you to alleviate your condition and even get rid of the annoying and tiring allergic rhinitis.
Do not start the disease, but bettergenerally do not allow their appearance, temper, walk in the fresh air, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, take vitamins and avoid stress. Then your body will not be afraid of any rhinitis!