How to equip the garage?
Every motorist gets a "home" for hiscar. After that, the question of arranging the garage appears. It is worth remembering that you are equipping the garage for yourself, that's why the design of your premises should have the convenience, quality and functionality of the space created. Of course, do not miss the moment of aesthetics in the design. Arrangement of a garage with their own hands implies several important stages of work. Start by planning the entire arrangement of your room.
- Draw all the contours of the garage, taking into account the length, width and height of the room;
- Decide on the gate that you like;
- Plan a parking lot for your car so that you leave it comfortably and do not hurt anything;
- Plan the inner space of the garage, considering all the large items: cabinet, workbench, sink and others. If after that no place is left, then think up mezzanines and various shelves.
After you have made a sketch of the whole work, you need to think about arranging your garage from such foreshortenings:
- Floors. The best variant of a floor is a bulk or garden parquet. Such materials will be durable, durable and resistant to any moisture. Still these floors are good because spilled chemicals do not harm them, as well as pressure from the weight of the car.
- Inspection pit. Before making a pit, check the water table: if it is low, you will not have any problems. The depth of the pit can be calculated according to its height; the width is usually 80 cm, and the length depends on the brand of the machine. But provide a margin of length, because you can change the car in the future.
- Walls. A good coverage of the walls in the garage is a tile. Of course, there are many other materials.
Internal arrangement of the garage also requires the warming of the walls of the room. In order to make the right insulation, you can use:
- Mineral cotton wool;
- Thermal insulation panels.
To start the process of insulation, make a framefrom wooden beams, which is attached to the walls and ceiling by dowels. The niches that were formed are filled with insulation material and covered with plywood or panels. After warming, you can install heating appliances, and if the garage is close to your private home, then it is best to make one common heating system. Infrared heater is an excellent alternative. It is equipped with automatic control, safe from the point of fire and economical.
Ventilation and wiring system
How to equip the garage with their own hands further? Consider the presence of a ventilation system that must remove all exhaust fumes and an unpleasant smell of gasoline. It is best to install a supply and exhaust pipe in different corners of the garage, which will ensure a natural air exchange in the room. In advance, consider the location of the outlets. Wiring can be done in two ways:
- Open - on top of all walls;
- Hidden - in special grooves, which are prepared for the cables.
The second option is more aesthetic and safe. Go to the wiring issue very seriously, and if you are not sure of your abilities, then contact a specialist.
Lighting and fencing
Consider the entire lighting system of your room. The best option is to use not one lamp, but at least two. So it will be easier for you to do all the work in the garage. Now you should go to the question of the gate of your garage. Be especially careful here: the gates will protect your entire garage. At this stage, the market offers such options:
- Rolling shutters;
When you started choosing the gate, it's beststop your view on the automatic version. They can be opened with a remote control without leaving your car, which is more comfortable than other options. But still provide for the manual opening mode of the garage door: if the electricity is cut off, there will be no gate lock, and you can leave the room.
How to equip the garage for maximum comfort andfunctioning? Almost every garage owner needs to have a work place. First, make yourself a workbench. The material used for it is different:
- Combined use of materials.
If we talk about equipment for the garage, thenThe best option is a two- or three-level workbench. So you can place many useful and necessary things. If your workbench is made of wood, then cover its countertop with metal to conduct there different jobs and do not harm the type of workbench. The more shelves in your garage, the better. They are made of wood or metal. Also you will not be disturbed by a small cabinet for storing various tools, things. Think of hangers for work clothes, which can be in the form of ordinary hooks on the wall of the garage.
On how to equip the garage, you can finda huge amount of videos that will help even make the individual interior of your room. The main aspect remains the purchase of all kinds of tools and materials that you need for work. So, take inspiration, patience and a positive attitude that will help you cope with the task of creating a comfortable garage for your car!