How to draw an angel in pencil in stages?
Drawing with an angel is perfect as acoloring for the child, and after it can be given to friends or relatives. Draw an angel, following our advice, can both an adult and a child.
How to draw an angel: instruction
Before work, prepare a pencil of hardness from H, 2H and above, paper and a good eraser.
We propose step by step a pencil of an angel in the image of a beautiful girl dressed in a long dress.
- We outline the common features of the angel. To do this, draw a triangle. Ideal straightforwardness of the lines is not necessary.
- Near the top of the triangle we draw an oval, marking the face of the angel.
- A little lower sketches of the shoulders, chest and waist.
- Next, draw a long skirt dress.
- From the shoulders we mark out the position of the hands, with dotsdenote the location of the joints. On these sketches, you will then draw the graceful hands correctly.
- Now we erase the very first lines that formed the triangle, and leave only the figure of the man in the skirt. Below, draw your feet.
- From each shoulder up and to the right, lift along a small line and lower from it downward smooth arcs - the wings have turned out. Make sure that they are the same in size and shape.
The basic outlines of this work have been completed. Now we will draw an angel with all the smallest details in a pencil step by step.
- We start with hands, focusing on previously made auxiliary lines. In parallel, we make the dress and chest zone more clear.
- Let's start drawing the face. The proportions will be easier to maintain if you hold two hardly perceptible perpendicular lines in the center of the oval - they will help you draw your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Draw the angel hair, for example, loose.
- We finish the hands of the brush.
- To make the picture look more alive, always show on the dress creases.
- Drawing shoes.
- Draw feathers on the wings.
- Above the head of an angel is a small halo.
- Now we proceed to casting shadows. Paint the desired areas with a pencil and then carefully shade them. In order not to spoil the picture, we begin to darken from the top downward.
- At the end of the eraser, we make highlights on the dress and hair, sometimes brightening up the darkened areas. This will also give the drawing a greater realism and attractiveness.
- At the very end we correct the incorrect places, remove possible dirt and stains from the pencil.
Perhaps you will be interested in another step-by-step master-class, which is described in the article How to draw an angel.