How to draw a monkey?
If you have a small child at home, then youthe phrase is familiar: "Well, draw!". The fact is that children with low self-esteem do not like to paint on their own, because they remain unhappy with the result. But they like to paint very much. In this case, parents have to disclose previously unknown talents.
So, how to draw a monkey in pencil, if the kid asked about it? Explain to him that the easiest way to draw a monkey in stages and attach it to the process.
- On the sheet draw 3 circles (the upper and lower - the same, and in the middle less). The upper circles should touch, but be separate from the lower one. Like a snowman falling apart.
- To the upper circle we finish the figure, most resembling a blunt broad beak. We connect the 2 lower circles with lines to denote the back and abdomen.
- On the upper circle, draw the eye and cheek. From the lower circle we represent the knee bent at the knee. And the foot should be the same length, as part of the knee to the foot. From the middle circle draw the hand to the surface on which the monkey sits. The arm and leg should be of the same thickness. Schematically draw a brush the same length as the distance from the elbow to the wrist.
- On the head, we finish the ear so that ittouched the shoulder. We add a nose. Pappus on the head. Draw the second hand. We deduce it from the waist region, leaving the elbow hidden. Schematically draw a brush. Extend the lower circle to the oval and draw a curved line of the tail.
- We divide the "broad beak" on the upper and lower jawso that the upper part protrudes above the bottom. We depict the auricle, adding to it the volume. On the hands and feet, we draw our fingers. We show the thickness of the tail, which coincides in thickness with the paws.
- Using the eraser, remove the extra lines, add fur and fine details (nostrils, creases on the abdomen).
Our monkey is ready, and the baby can paint it on his own. Now you know how to draw a monkey in stages.