How to draw a chair?
Sometimes draw pieces of furniture muchmore complex than representatives of flora or fauna, which have smooth lines. In furniture items, strict compliance with proportions is required. If you understand the principle of building a chair, then you can represent a chair of any design. So, how to draw a chair with a pencil?
- Draw a diamond in the center of the sheet (according to the size of the futureseats). Now from each vertex of the diamond we draw vertical parallel lines. They must move up and down an equal distance. In height, these lines should look like a diagonal of a rhombus. On the points that they received, it is necessary to finish the top and bottom of the rhombus. All three rhombuses must be in parallel planes.
- Choose which side we should haveback of stool. Mark the back of the chair with a pencil so that it fits between the upper and middle rhombus. Form the backrest you can give any (rectangular, round, etc.) with any pattern. The main thing is that the lines are parallel to the lines of the base.
- Draw the chair legs and seat. We give them volume. The legs of the chair should be lowered slightly, keeping the proportions. Smooth out the outline of the seat. You can draw the spacer under the seat so that it is in a plane parallel to it.
- Remove the eraser superfluous lines.
- If desired, you can shade some detailsImages. To do this, imagine that the light falls on one side and apply a shading to the parts that should be in the shade. This will give the image an extra volume.
Now you know how to draw a chair. The main thing in the image is furniture. Train, and you will get any picture.