How to disassemble a vacuum cleaner?
Watch the video
If you are planning to disassemble a vacuum cleaner, most likely,you are concerned about the noise of the engine or the failure of any part of the vacuum cleaner. Next, we will look at how to disassemble a vacuum cleaner, what it will take and how to act so as not to damage the internal parts of the vacuum cleaner.
Disassembly will be considered using the model of the vacuum cleaner Samsung 1600W.
The order of disassembly of the vacuum cleaner
In order to disassemble the vacuum cleaner, you will need the following tools:
- screwdriver for small screws;
- screwdriver for large screws;
- lubricating fluid (in case you need to lubricate the engine).
Remember about security measures - be sure toDisconnect the vacuum cleaner from the power supply by pulling the plug from the socket! After you have prepared the necessary materials and de-energized the device, you can proceed directly to the vacuum cleaner. So:
- First, remove the container for garbage collection.
- Remove the filter, also remove the rear filter.
- Take the Phillips screwdriver and unscrew all the bolts that are under the cassette container.
- Starting from the front, gently lift the cleaner's casing and smoothly lift it up from its general construction.
- Note whether there is dust on the engine and on the inside of the housing. If it is, we recommend removing it with a brush and a dry cloth.
Next, we turn to the consideration of the analysis of the motor of the vacuum cleaner.
How to disassemble the engine
- First of all, you will need to unscrew the motor bolts that are located on the top.
- To remove the engine, you need to release it from thewires that are fixed around the perimeter. Carefully remove the connectors and remove the engine from the general design. Note that the wires also move away from the coil and are connected using connectors with wires attached to the motor. Before removing the engine, make sure that all connectors are disconnected, and the wires are not entangled in the individual bulging parts of the engine.
- Again, note whether there is dust. Remove it if necessary.
- Now you need to detach the sealing rubber ring, which is fixed with bolts on the bottom of the engine.
- To disassemble the motor housing, use a flat-blade screwdriver.
- Note that the motor housing is divided into two halves.
- Carefully insert the screwdriver into the gap and, walkingon the perimeter, fake the upper half. Now you can extract the motor itself, which is fixed in a small plastic container.
- To disassemble the engine, you must again use a flat-blade screwdriver. Put it on a flat surface with the lid down and pay attention to the rolling.
- Find the clearance and insert a screwdriver, gently prying the main part of the engine.
- After removing the cover, you only need to disconnect the turbine, using the end head.
- Then unscrew the two screws and screws on the brushes that are located on the ends.
- Finally, remove the anchor from the engine.
The vacuum cleaner is finished.
If you do not know how to use your vacuum cleaner, read the article How to use a vacuum cleaner.