How to disable Skype?
Often Skype is automatically turned on whenstart the computer. This may be followed by writing messages from friends who are now probably inappropriate and distracting you. Immediately begin to think how to turn off Skype and calmly finish all of their business.
There are several ways to disable Skype.
- When Skype starts on the bottom ("Start"), the "Skype" icon appears on the right, displaying your status ("on the network," "do not disturb," etc.) Right click the icon;
- select "Exit" from the list of commands;
- if necessary (if the program requests), confirm the output ("yes", "OK").
- Press the key combination "Ctrl Alt Delete". The "Task Manager" window opens.
- Select the "Applications" tab;
- Highlight the program "Skype" (with one click of the mouse);
- Click the "End Process" button.
- Close the "Task Manager" (a cross in the upper right corner).