How to cook buckwheat with meat?
Buckwheat was always considered a dietary food. With various diseases, when a restriction is required in heavy food, buckwheat is allowed. But now it's not about dietary dishes, but about delicious, since childhood familiar and favorite buckwheat porridge.
Recipes of buckwheat porridge are many. It's easy to cook buckwheat without additives, but it's much more delicious when there's something else in it. Options are: buckwheat with meat (pork, beef, chicken / duck), with mushrooms, as well as with meat and mushrooms. Buckwheat can be cooked in a saucepan, cauldron, oven or microwave.
Options for cooking buckwheat
If you are thinking about how to cook buckwheat withmeat is better and simpler, then you will need cauldron. It is not for nothing that this type of dishes is so respected by the inhabitants of Central Asia, because it is an indispensable capacity for cooking in many cases of life.
So, in order to prepare this dish, it will be necessary:
- Cut onions and fry on vegetable oil.
- Add the meat, cut into cubes, then everything in the pan must be fried for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour a little water and put out the meat.
- Pour 1 cup of buckwheat, pour three cups of boiling water and continue to stew for 20-25 minutes.
That's ready buckwheat with meat, a recipe thatvery simple. If you have mushrooms, you can prepare a tasty and satisfying dish in a country style. As is known, village recipes are distinguished by the simplicity of cooking.
Buckwheat with meat and mushrooms in a country style is also prepared quite simply and quickly.
- pork or veal - about 400 g;
- buckwheat groats, about a glass;
- onion - 1-2 pieces;
- salt, seasonings to meat.
- Prepared and chopped mushrooms lightly fry in a pan without oil. Then add the oil and fry it a little more.
- Meat, which we also pre-prepared, put in mushrooms and fry along with them.
- Sliced carrots and onions are added to mushrooms and meat, continue to fry.
- Then we pour buckwheat, pour it with steep boiling water and simmer on low heat for about 15-20 minutes. If you saw that the water is almost boiled, then you can add it.
As you can see, the recipe is also simple and does not require much time and effort.
For those who are not afraid of difficulties, we will give recipes that require attention and patience. The result will not disappoint you.
Very good buckwheat with meat in pots. Here are two recipes. In one, preliminary preparation is required, and then the ingredients are put in pots, and in the second one all the products are immediately put in pots.
- meat - 500 g;
- buckwheat groats - 1.5 cups;
- onion - 1 piece;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- water - three glasses;
- salt, spices to taste;
- oil for frying;
- In a frying pan, we heat the oil and fry the meat, then lay it in pots.
- Onions are fried in the same oil as the meat, to a brownish color.
- We add carrots and continue frying with onions. We lay out in pots.
- We also distribute the washed buckwheat to the pots.
- Now it's time to salt the contents of pots and add seasonings. You can pepper a bit, put oregano (oregano) and a small laurel leaf.
- It remains to pour water in each pot, trying to have in each its equal number, about a glass.
- We put the pots in the oven. Now it remains to stand 1-1,5 hours.
- Before you turn off the oven, add a little butter and a little fresh herbs - parsley or dill - into each pot.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
Here is a recipe for buckwheat with meat, in the oven itcooks longer than on fire, but the taste is much more refined. All dishes cooked in the oven, require a lot of time, but these costs pay off an excellent taste of cooked dishes. Let's consider one more recipe.
- meat - 400-500 g;
- buckwheat groats - 1.5 cups;
- onions -1 pc .;
- 3 cups of water;
- salt, seasonings.
- Cut the onions and distribute them evenly into pots.
- Cut the meat and also equally split into pots.
- In each pot, pour buckwheat -1 / 3 of the total.
- Add salt and seasoning.
- Pour the contents of the pots with water. If desired, you can replace the water with broth.
- Bake in the oven 1-1,5 hours.