How to cook Bailey?
For 50 years the most popular around the worldis "Baileys" - an Irish liqueur with a creamy-coffee flavor. Over the years, his fans have become more and more, but the cost of this liquor is high enough, so not every fan of the drink can afford. But you can not buy, and prepare "Baileys" at home. It's very easy to do this.
If you want to learn how to make a Baileys, read and remember the recipe. You will need:
- eggs (more precisely, 4 yolks);
- a can of condensed milk (do not cook!);
- 1 spoon of instant coffee (do not skimp on good!);
- 1-2 bags of vanilla sugar (you can and more, it's a matter of taste, if only from the search vanilla not bitter);
- 2 cups cream in fat content of 20-30% (they must be poured, not dropped by lumps);
- a bottle of vodka (but it is better to take whiskey, then the taste will turn out to be more original).
Mix the mixer in a container (this can besaucepan, bowl, container) yolks, condensed milk and vanilla sugar, add coffee (directly in the granules), gradually introduce cream. The base is ready. It remains to add vodka (or whiskey), all together mix well. Homemade liquor is ready. It can be consumed immediately, but it is better to let it stand for at least a couple of hours, so that all the ingredients in it are thoroughly mixed. If the mass begins to separate, do not worry. Just shake the contents of the bottle properly, and you will get a smooth drink again.
Now that you know how to make a Baileys liquor, you can gather guests every week and treat them with an exquisite drink of your own preparation!