How to connect the radio pioneer?
Watch the video
Connecting the car receiver Pioneer similarlyconnection of other tape recorders, therefore, based on the above instructions, you can install a radio tape recorder and this and other brands. We now turn to the connection methods.
Ways of connection of a radio tape recorder
Car receiver "Pioneer" can be connected by twostandard methods: with the help of the ISO connector or when cutting off the standard connectors. Immediately I would like to make a reservation that any manufacturer does not recommend installing the car radio with their own hands, if only because in this case you immediately lose the warranty for the purchased goods.
Let's go directly to the installation and connection of the car radio. Consider the general case of connection - using the ISO connector.
- Yellow wire (usually thicker than the others)car radio must be connected to a 12-volt source, namely to a car battery. The connection must be made using a special fuse.
- The red wire must also be connected to thebattery, but already through the ignition switch. It is on this wire that the current will be ignited at the moment of ignition, which will lead to the inclusion of the car radio. It is not recommended to connect the red wire to the battery, as this may cause its rapid discharge.
- A black wire can be connected to the negative terminal of the battery or to any strong attachment on the engine of the car.
- The remaining wires must be connected to theantenna, subwoofer or amplifier and speakers. The front speakers on the right and left are connected respectively to the gray and white wires, with the connection going to the positive poles.
- Gray and white wires with black stripesconnect to the negative poles of the front speakers. Purple and green wires are connected to the rear speakers, and again the wires are connected to positive poles. Accordingly, purple and green wires with black stripes are connected to the negative poles of the speakers.
This manual is suitable for most modelsradio "Pioneer". If you can not connect to the car radio, for example, due to the lack of a specific connector, it's best to contact the specialists.