How to communicate in Classmates?
Classmates - a three-dimensional network that has todayinternational coverage of its customers. The site creates its original feature and interesting structure. That is why, the social network classmates has a wide popularity among fans of communication in the network. The saturation of functions and capabilities of this site sometimes surprises users. As a rule, the main users of classmates are individuals, within the limits of 16 to 30 years. Communication in a social network gave people a tolerant relationship to each other. Probably, you are interested in knowing how to communicate in Odnoklassniki, so that when communicating cause interest in your interlocutor. For this, let's look at some ways of communicating in a social network - classmates.
Ways to communicate in "Classmates"
In order for your communication with a loved one to become pleasant both for him and for you, it is necessary to take into account some of the opportunities that classmates provide to us.
- Communicating in classmates with the help of messages anddiscussions. On the user's page, the column "Messages" is marked on the top of the first column where you can go by clicking once, select from the list of the right person and write to him. The second column says "Discussions", you can go to the suggested column and discuss your favorite photo (personal or friend), discuss with friends and remember the pleasant moments from life, as well as in the photo function, you can mark your close friend or acquaintance. You can go to the page to a friend and comment on his published status, or evaluate it by clicking on "Class!".
- It is not always pleasant to talk with a person,which we do not see. For this site classmates offer their users - to communicate on skype in Odnoklassniki. In December 2010, the social network gave its users the video telephony function "Bells". The quality of sound and video communication is very pleasing to users of classmates, in functions you can adjust the volume of headphones and microphone. To see a native person firsthand is always more pleasant than a dry text on the monitor.
The Art of Networking
In virtual communication there are a few little tricks for easy and pleasant communication.
- Try to express all your thoughts clearly andbriefly, but at the same time colorful. Do not rush to repeat what has already been written, accustom yourself to quiet communication with pauses. To appear clever do not fill in the text with intricate terms, the interlocutor simply will not understand you, or your communication becomes strained for him. Try to catch a wave, which is configured by your virtual interlocutor. Site Classmates communication provides a conversation in such a calm note, when the interlocutors can feel the whole atmosphere of communication.
- Be able to listen to your interlocutor, do not try to kill. A good conversationalist is the one who speaks less and listens more.
- Do not use vulgar words in a dialogue, especially insults.
Now you know all about how to communicate inClassmates, video information on this topic will be very helpful. And for your friends in the network, you remain a fun and interesting interlocutor, able to support almost any topic for communication in classmates. Let your communication in the social network classmates bring only positive and good mood.