How to collect a rubik's cube?
Watch the video
There is a fairly popular 3x3 scheme, likecollect a rubik's cube even for beginners. About which today we will speak. First, you need to negotiate the conventions to make the process easier.
How to collect a cube of a rubik, the scheme
- "B" means the upper side
- "H" means the underside
- "L" means the left side
- "P" means the right side
- "F" means the front side
- "H" means the backside
And also we denote by special signs rotation of a cube of a rubik:
FZVNLP = rotation of the cube of a rubik clockwise by 90 °.
Ф * З * В * Н * Л * П * = rotation of the cube of the ruby counterclockwise by 90 °.
Ф ** З ** В ** Н ** Л ** П ** = rotation of the Rubik's cube for half a turn in any direction (by 180 °).
1 stage - to assemble a cube of rubik, 3х3 scheme
Choose any color (we'll take blue). This color will be the bottom of the cube, that is, it is at the bottom. We will gather from the blue "plus", this should not cause any difficulties.
2 stage - to collect a cube of a rubik, the scheme
First we produce Φ **, then rotate B *. Turn the right side - P **, and after B. And finally, turn the front side - F **.
Step 3 - how to assemble a 3x3 rubik's cube
At the end of this stage, we should have collected the entire base of the Rubik's cube. To do this, select the version of your cube that you hold in your hands, and perform the following actions:
- If the blue box is located on the previous side in the upper right corner, then follow this instruction: Φ * B * Φ.
- If the blue square is on the right side of the Rubik's cube in the upper left corner, then do this: PPP *.
- If the blue box is on the upper side in the lower right corner, then: PB * P * B ** PBP *.
- Well, if the blue square is on the front side of the Rubik's cube in the lower right corner, then rotate it like this: * B * B * F or PBC * or PB * P * B ** PBC *.
Thus, we collect the corners of the base of the Rubik's cube.
4 stage - how to collect a cube of a rubik, the scheme
On all sides of the Rubik's cube (except for the lower andupper), an inverted letter "t" is obtained from the four boxes of green and yellow. But we will look at the other two squares of yellow and green, so we follow the same pattern as in step 3.
- If the yellow square is located on the upper right side in the middle, and the green square is on the right side from the top in the middle, then rotate B * Ф * BФBПB * П *.
- If the yellow square is located on the front side at the top in the middle, and the green box is on the upper side at the bottom in the middle, rotate BPB * P * B * F * BF.
- If the yellow square is on the right side to the left in the middle, and the green square is on the front right side in the middle.
5 stage - how to assemble a 3x3 rubik's cube
Rotate the rubik's cube as follows: B * B ** BAR * VL. We draw your attention to the fact that at this stage it is necessary to place each edge on its side, and it does not matter how it will be rotated.
6 stage - to assemble a cube of rubik, 3х3 scheme
Here we will collect the purple cross onthe upper side of the cube. Note that you can not roll the Rubik's cube all this time. So, first rotate this way: FVN * LVN * ZVN * PVN *.
And now turn B or B * depending onof what is now incorrectly turned. Focus on the correct image: the purple square should be on the front side at the top in the middle, and the green one on the upper side at the bottom in the middle.
And, finally, rotate FBN * LBN * ЗБН * ПБН *.
7 stage - how to assemble a cube of rubik
We rotate Π * Φ * Λ * ΦФΦ * Φ. Now do not rotate the cube of rubik until the end of the whole process. Rotate the die by the following formula: PF * P * FPF * P * F. We twist the top B. We rotate by the formula: PF * P * FPF * P * F. And, finally, rotate the corners so that the Rubik's cube quickly assembles.
After completing all these steps in turn, you will collecta cube to the end! Of course, without visual support it will be more difficult to understand, so if you do not succeed, see how to assemble the Rubik's cube on video, and find the moment of error.