How to call in Kiev?
Kiev is not only the capital of Ukraine, but also a major business center. To maintain personal or business communication you need to know how to call to Kiev. What do you need to do to do this and what numbers to type?
To make a call to Kiev from your home phone, you should follow the following scheme:
- Push the eight to exit the long-distance line.
- Now we are waiting for a beep.
- Then we leave on the international line with the code 10 or 00.
- We dial 38 - this is the code of Ukraine.
- Enter 044 - this is the code of Kiev.
- Next, dial the phone number and look forward to hearing.
To get through to Kiev from your cell phone, you need to dial the following combination of numbers and signs:
- + - prefix for international calls.
- 38 - the code of Ukraine for international communication.
- 044 - the code of Kiev. If you call the mobile number of Ukraine, then you need to enter the code of the mobile operator.
- Seven-digit phone number.
In the event that you need to call in the cities of the Kiev region, instead of the code 044 you will need to enter the code of the necessary city.