How much money to take to Turkey?
A fabulous trip to the already beloved one awaits youRussian tourists to Turkey? To make the rest really magical, and this tale was not overshadowed by everyday problems, you should carefully prepare for rest and first of all find out how much money to take to Turkey.
- If you have no problems with money and you are readyspend on rest, take as much as you want and can. Just do not take too much money to avoid problems. How to know, maybe at the hotel you will come across thievish neighbors who will not mind to borrow money from you for rest, of course, irretrievably.
- When you enter the country, carry 15 euros. According to some tourists, there are two cash desks at the entrance - one for those who pay with dollars (such a majority) and another for those who pay the euro (there are significantly fewer such dollars). Why stand in an endless queue?
- Do not buy tourist permits from guides,who will meet you. They will try to assure you that they have the safest and most profitable vouchers. This is not true. You can find it cheaper, and all the efforts of such guides are aimed only at getting your own profit.
- The best currency for Turkey is, of course, lira. In them, and buy, and bargain easier. On the second place - dollars. It is better to stock up dollars, not euros, and that's why: most of the prices for goods in Turkey are indicated in dollars, so the euro will not be quite convenient; in addition, for the same product can be placed the same price in dollars and euros. For example, the same ice cream can cost 1 dollar or 1 euro. Sense you pay more? Also, if you are going to buy a lot of souvenirs, get a small bill - in 1, 2, 5 dollars, etc. Believe me, it will be much easier.
- If you intend to use a plastic card,In advance, find out from your bank how you can withdraw money in Turkey. Also, many tourists are advised to immediately withdraw the desired amount from the card, because the commission in Turkey for each withdrawal is about $ 3.
- If you are going to make an exchange of money, it is better to do it at the post office, at the hotel - it is unprofitable.
- It is better to purchase the following items in advance at home,in Russia: a spray or sunblock (good, with a high protection factor), a spare towel for beach trips, a cap or hat to protect the head from the sun. This will help you to avoid unnecessary costs.
How much will it cost to rest
The basic rules are learned, but how much money to take to Turkey specifically? It all depends on how many people are resting and what the rest is ready to spend.
The prices are presented for a few days -1-1.5 weeks. In any case, try to take more to, first, do not refuse anything, secondly, do not shake and do not be afraid that there will not be enough money; thirdly, expect unforeseen expenses (as you know, you may need doctor, and a doctor's visit costs $ 20-30).
- If you are one or one and are going to spend most of the time on the beach, then the approximate amount is 300-400 $.
- If you are interested in excursions, cafes, shops withsouvenirs, it is better to take about $ 600 per one. For two, a similar rest regime with an economical expenditure of money will be $ 1000. If you are going to buy a lot, take as much as you can afford within reasonable limits.
Here is a list of approximate prices for various services and purchases in Turkey:
- Excursions - 25-70 $. This is the average cost of not very expensive and not very long excursions. Excursions in Istanbul and those that last 2-3 days are much more expensive - about 250-350 $.
- From souvenirs advise to buy a bedcotton linen ($ 30), bamboo towels ($ 15-20), hookah ($ 40-50), rahat-lukum ($ 6- $ 15 per kg), honey nuts (about $ 10), Turkish scarves (10 -15 $), music CDs (2-5 $).
- Fishing - $ 50.
- Beer and other spirits - 1-5 euros.
- Parachute - 40 $.
- Scooter - $ 40.
- Active entertainment - about 10-15 $.
- Rent a car with gasoline - about $ 450.
- Hamam - $ 50.
From the calculation of what you want to get on vacation and how many days are going to spend at the resort, you yourself can calculate how much money to take to Turkey. Have a nice rest!