How long does it take to cook sausages?
There are many kinds of sausages today. Choose - I do not want! And it's easy to cook, and time saves, and ... In a word, a good product. To know only how to cook them. Cooking? Fry? Bake? Or raw use? The easiest way, it turns out, is to cook. Immediately there is a reasonable question about how much to cook sausages.
Here, perhaps, the simplest way of how much and how to cook sausages.
- Remove from sausages cellophane tape. If they are in a natural shell, you can skip this point, you do not need to clean them then.
- We put sausages in a saucepan, pour cold water to cover them for 1-2 cm. Do not salty!
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook in boiling water for 5-7 minutes and that's it! Water to drain, sausages - to eat!
You can pierce each sausage with a fork in several places in order to get them whole, not burst.
Of course, there are different methods of cooking. So how long does it take to cook sausages?
- In the microwave - 2,5-3 minutes.
- In the pressure cooker - 4-5 minutes.
- For a couple - 10 minutes.
The type of sausage also depends on the cooking time. Frankfurt requires only heating, and English classic - a full-fledged cooking process. Bon Appetit!