How do I change the nickname?
Enough often fans of computer gamesfaced with the need to change Nickname. Sometimes it is not difficult to do this. Simply enter the settings and specify the desired name. However, in some games, this is much more problematic. Our article talks about how to change the nickname in the game.
Nickname change in World of Tanks
All fans of this game have the opportunitychange the nickname only in the spring of 2013. However, this procedure is not free. If you decide to change the nickname, you will have to pay 2500 gold. In addition, there is a list of forbidden user names in the WoT rules, indicating that when registering, you can expect to lock your account. To avoid various problems with violations of the rules regarding the choice of a nickname, in World of Tanks, developers came up with a whole algorithm:
- Visit the official website of worldoftanks.
- Select "My Account", which contains the basic information of your profile.
- Click the "Change name" button (note that for this opportunity you will have to give 2500 gold).
- Write a new name.
- Click "Continue".
- If the nickname you entered is already used by other players, you will see an error message. Thus, you will have to come up with a new name and repeat the whole procedure anew.
- If everything went well, you will see an information message confirming the procedure for changing the nickname in WoT.
Change of nickname in Counter Strike
Almost every gamer repeatedly changed his nickname in Counter Strike. However, not everyone knows how to do this. Let's look at the simplest solutions.
The first method:
- We go into the game.
- Select the menu item "Options".
- Click on the tab "Multiplayer".
- We find the string "Player's name".
- We remove the old name.
- Write down the nickname you like.
Click OK to apply the changes.
The second method:
- Turn the game on.
- Open the game console. To do this, press on the keyboard "".
- We register the name command and write a desired nickname via a space.
- Save the changes by pressing the "Enter" key.
The third method:
- Finds the folder in which CS is installed.
- Open the text document config.cfg with any available text editor.
- We find the string "name player" and write down our nickname.
- Save the document.
Change of nickname in Dota 2
You can change the user name in Dota 2 whenhelp Steam (if the game was downloaded through this application). To do this, go to the service. In the upper right corner we press the button "Account", open our own profile and choose "edit". A window opens where you can change not only your nickname in the game, but also other information.
Change of nickname in Warface
If you originally chose an unsuccessful nickname, thenit can be fixed. Many players have already changed their nickname. However, do not forget that this service is paid. It will cost users 1000 credits.
To change the name of the character, you must log in to the game's website. Follow the instructions below:
- Go to your personal area.
- Click Change Name.
- Choose the right character.
- Write a new nickname. After that, the test will begin. If the desired nickname is occupied, then you will have the opportunity to change it to another.
- Reserve a nickname.
- Pay for the service.
It should be noted that pay for this servicewith the help of funds on the player's account, it is impossible. It is necessary to replenish the account for a certain amount only after reserving the name. At the moment, the name change is performed during technical work (every week), accordingly, you will see a new nickname only after the next server restart. In addition, the released nickname will be available for use thirty days after the name change.