How do I change my account in google?
Watch the video
To take full advantage of everythingfunctional modern smartphone on Android, it must be connected to a Google account. If this is a new device, there should not be any problems, but if the phone was purchased from the hands, it will first have to replace the account of the previous owner. In addition, you may need to change your old or locked account to a new one.
How can I change my Google account on my smartphone or tablet?
In cases where you need not only to change your Google Account, but also to erase all user data, it is better to use formatting or resetting to factory settings.
The process of changing your account to Google:
- First go to the main menu and find there section "Settings";
- Open it and select "Accounts", before you will see a list of all the accounts attached to the device;
- On the top panel, click the Add Account button;
- Select "Google" from the list that appears;
- Now, if you already have an account, click on the "Existing" button, if not - on the "New" button to create a Google account;
- After that, enter the user data, such as the login and password from the Google Account and click the "Login" button;
- Wait until the data is downloaded, then you can add a credit card to your account or skip this step;
- Now you need to select in the list all the services that you want to synchronize with the device and click "Next";
- All is ready!
After adding a new account, you will be able toDelete all existing accounts that you no longer need. To do this, open an extra account and click the "Delete" button below. It is worth noting that after this the Play Market account will change automatically.