Facial hair removal with thread: how to make hair removal with thread at home, step-by-step technique and the benefits of hair removal with thread
Unwanted hairs- the eternal problem of women of any age, especially if they appear on the face. How to cope with excess vegetation?An interesting effective method is a regular thread.Do not believe that this is possible? Then our magazine will introduce you closer to this technique and teach you how to properly use the thread.
The main thing in the article
What is the name of the hair removal technique?
Hair removal by thread is one of the most ancient techniques that was used in yards. The first came up with the use of a thread as a razor by Arab women, and after that she came to European countries.With the help of correctly twisted yarns, women got rid of unwanted vegetation for 2-4 weeks. Today, this technique is increasingly gaining popularity, because in addition to the minimum cost and time and money, technology is considered safe and effective. Call this techniquetriding.
How to remove hair floss at home?
The removal technique is to use a simple thread that twists tightly in the form of a spiral, with this wrap and is carried out over the skin with unwanted hairs. They are fixed between the twisted threads and pulled out with the root.
The procedure for hair removal with the help of thread is recommended to use for the face. It will help to easily shape the eyebrows, effectively remove the tendril fluff over the upper lip. At the same time, irritation does not remain on the skin.
In addition to the face, this method can be used to remove hair from any part of the body.
When do I need to epilate with thread?
It is possible to use trgidding to remove any hair on the body. It is necessary to do the procedure as needed when the regrown hairs become noticeable. But there are cases when such hair removal is contraindicated.You should not resort to this procedure if:
- there are chronic or infectious diseases;
- there is an increase in lymph nodes in the place where you plan to carry out the depilation;
- papillomas that produce moles or other formations are present at the treatment sites;
- you are pregnant or there is a lactation period.
Where can I remove hair with a thread?
With the help of the thread, you can “part” with hair in any area of the body. It is advisable to start the first attempts with the legs, so you can “get a hand” to remove unwanted hairs on more delicate places. After the technique is mastered, you can try to carry out hair removal on the face.
- perfect for adjusting eyebrows
- unwanted hairs on the chin and “antennae” above the upper lip are removed.
Another positive result of this procedure should include the removal of absolutely all hairs, even those that are completely invisible. It should be noted that in the salon for such hair removal you will have to pay a “tidy” amount, and having learned to do hair removal with the help of a thread at home, you can not only save money, but also perform the procedure as needed and at any convenient time.
What thread is suitable for hair removal?
In many sources it is written that it is best to remove unwanted hairscotton thread.But professionals in the skill of "thread possession" advise to use a special thread made of silk, as it allows you to effectively adjust the shape of the eyebrows or remove the whiskers. A silk thread procedure minimizes microtraumas, as with chemical exposure.
Whichever thread, silk or cotton you choose, the epilation procedure will be equally effective.
How to make a thread to remove facial hair?
To perform hair removal need a thread of cotton or silk. A prerequisite - the thread must be from natural materials. Nylon threads for carrying out the procedure are unacceptable, since this material may damage the integrity of the skin of the hands and damage the fingers.
Twist the thread as follows:
- From the selected thread, cut a portion of 60 cm.
- Disinfect the cut part and tie it into a ring.
- Now proceed to the twisting. To do this, stretch the thread between the thumb and forefinger on two hands, so as to make a circle.
- Twisted thread from this position 10 times.
- In the end, you should get a kind of infinity sign, in which one part is larger than the other.
How to use a thread to remove hair
As already found, the method consists in certain actions and movements of the thread:
- The twisted thread is applied as tightly as possible to the area with unwanted vegetation .;
- further, the arms make movements along the arch and the separation of fingers, in which the center of the twisted butterfly thread shifts in different directions - such actions lead to the seizure of hairs and their subsequent pulling out;
- It is best to apply the thread in the direction of hair growth
Technique hair removal thread on the face step by step
We give a step by step instructions for removing unwanted facial hair. The procedure is simple, so every girl can handle it. So, we proceed:
- Initially needsteam facein order to open up the pores. This can be done in the old fashioned way, over hot water or broth, covering your face with a towel or putting a hot napkin on the areas with unwanted hair for 5–8 minutes.
- After steaming followsdisinfection. To do this, you need to wash your face and wipe it with alcohol, peroxide or another antiseptic. This will help minimize the risk of infection during the epilation process.
- The main stage -removal of vegetation.Twist the thread as described above and attach it to the steamed area with hairs. Making rotational movement of the thread, remove all unwanted hairs on the face.
- The final step is disinfection. It is necessary to process those parts of the person on whom depilation was made.
To soothe the skin, if desired, you can apply a sedative (cream, milk, nourishing oil).
Hair removal over the lip flossing at home: instructions
Before you begin to remove hair over the lip, you need to prepare:
- a thread,at home it is better for a beginner to use cotton;
For the procedure, fold the thread as described above. Apply it to the area above the lip and unchecked to remove hair. For one holding the thread captures on several hairs, removing them from the root, for it is not a problem to remove and barely noticeable fluff. Although the process of triding is quite painful, in the end we get the following positive results:
- skin remains intact;
- no irritation;
- complete disposal of unwanted hair for a long time, regardless of their length.
Eyebrow plucking: performance technique
Initially, you need to steam the skin of your face, putting a hot towel on the areas in the eyebrows. After processing the eyebrow area with antiseptic. Twist the thread for depilation and bring it to the eyebrows. To play the contour with the help of a pencil, “plot” 3 lines:
- The first is from the corner of the nose to the inner corner of the eye.
- The second line - from the corner of the nose to the outer corner of the eye - this will be the edge of the eyebrow.
- The third is carried out to determine the highest point on the eyebrow, for it is necessary to draw a line through the pupil of the eye to the corner of the nose.
Perhaps, from the first time you can’t do everything right, but after a few procedures, everything will be much faster and better. And on how to grow fashionable eyebrows, we suggest reading our article: "How to quickly grow eyebrows at home." Also note the eyebrow tinting material, you will find ithere.
How to care for skin after epilation with thread?
After the epilation is finished with the help of a thread, it is necessary to carry out a complex of caring procedures that will help to quickly restore the tissues:
- an ice cube is suitable for reducing pain and narrowing the pores, it can be ice from decoctions of healing herbs;
- To disinfect the areas where hair was removed, wipe with an antiseptic.
In addition to standard post-epilation care, it is recommended to apply soothing creams or tonics.
You should not go to the sauna and sunbathe in the sun (under ultraviolet rays) for the first 3-5 days after this epilation. It is imperative that within a week after the procedure it is necessary to scrub zones that are epilated, since such a procedure minimizes the possibility of ingrown hair.
Advantages and disadvantages of hair removal by thread
So, since epilation with a thread is increasingly gaining popularity, it should be noted, both its positive and negative sides. TOpositiverelate:
- performing the procedure at home;
- minimum costs;
- intact epidermis;
- hair removal anywhere;
- lack of allergic reactions;
- ideal option for removing the gun;
- speed of epilation;
- pretty long lasting effect.
The more often this procedure is carried out, the less hairs will grow.
TOconsthread application should include:
- in some cases, redness or irritation occurs;
- there is a risk of developing ingrown hair;
- pretty strong pain.
Hair removal thread: reviews
Facial hair removal: video training
To remove hair by flossing at home is quite convenient, quickly and efficiently. Try, experiment and enjoy the smoothness of your skin.