Engineering and environmental surveys - a guarantee of safety for humans
In order to thoroughly examine the land plot or any other site intended for construction, there should be carried out engineering and environmental surveys in accordance with established standards. That is the name of the whole complex of works in which specialists from various fields are involved. This type of research is interconnected with engineering-geological surveys, since the process itself involves the study of the composition of the soil and groundwater. What is its essence? The main purpose of the research is to determine indicators of the level of environmental pollution. In addition, one of the important tasks in this case is to consider the prediction of the future environmental situation, subject to the commissioning of the object under construction.
Experts conditionally determine the three main stages of activity in this direction.
- preparation - at this time the necessary information is collected, current indicators are analyzed, and the time and cost of the work are determined;
- field activities - at this stage, samples of soil and water are taken, air masses are investigated and laboratory tests are carried out with the selected material;
- summing up - the final stage, which involves the careful processing of the results obtained and the preparation of a report in full compliance with the established norms.
Briefly about the main areas The work on the study of the main parameters of the engineering-ecological nature implies compulsory programming.
It usually presents:
- information about the ecology in the study area;
- a brief analysis of the natural economic sector;
- information about areas of hypersensitivity with respect to the future object;
- data on the availability of objects classified as specially protected;
- methodical development regarding the implementation of the work plan.
At the most affordable prices, environmental surveys can be ordered from Geo-Gis.How is the price of the research? It should be noted that several fundamental factors affect the cost of engineering and environmental surveys for construction. Since they are needed primarily for national economic activity, all works are evaluated taking into account their content and total volume. The larger the construction will be, the more expensive the testing work of each object will be. It is worth noting that engineering and environmental surveys for the construction of industrial buildings will cost more, as they require more analyzes and measurements.